Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Feature Of The Week - 5th Edition
8/22/2005 8:50:47 AM
Hello Everyone! I finally got some sleep Sunday night I was so tired I slept for over 10 hours. I only got one hour of sleep Sunday morning because of my grandson's baptism. I still feel tired because most of this week I've only been sleeping 4-5 hours a day and that is not enough for me. Folks, Dave also had some family things to do Sunday but I'm sure he will back soon to thank you all properly. He is also one busy guy and we are so honored to be featuring him this week for his hard work. Thanks to everyone who has come out to honor and support Dave he deserves it. You folks are all so great; for the most part we have one big happy family. Blessing to all of you! John and Kathy
+0
8/22/2005 2:41:30 PM
Kathy and John-- Thanks for the invite--you both do a super job!!! Dave gets my Vote!!very kind,always a gentleman,knowledgeable and"Always willing to be of assistance-to everyone" Dave keep up the good work--you are rewarded..!!!! Fondly,Peggy Bozzelli http://www.saferhome4U.net
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/22/2005 4:52:15 PM
Hi John, Yes, Dave is A Great Choice! Congratulations to Dave :) Have a Great Week!
+0
Antonina Mayzlin

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/22/2005 9:58:20 PM
Hi John! Congratulations Dave on your nomination! Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness. --Napoleon Hill
+0
8/26/2005 2:24:07 AM
Hello Folks! We wanted to thank the rest of you who we hadn't had a chance to thank for coming here to show support for Dave Young. Thanks to the following person’s: Nadine Rose David Smith Chris Wiseman Donna Lira David Mackinley-woodhall Alan Munro Han Nielsen Lee Talmadge Shirley Caron Corey B Shelly Hargis Dawn Cooke Jeffrey Obrein Marion Tucker Michael Rodgers Cheryl Baxter Lisa Lomas AnaMaria Padurean Peggy Bozzelli Eileen Harvey Antonina Mayzlin And thanks also for supporting Kathy and I. Blessing to you all! Kathy Martin and John Sanchez
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!