Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 25th DIISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK JOHN PARTINGTON
5/21/2008 6:17:54 PM
Hello Joe

Congrats to John P A Stright Shooter tells it how it is No BS kind of a guy.Injoy the award John you earned it.

Dennis
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 25th DIISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK JOHN PARTINGTON
5/22/2008 9:47:49 AM

Hello Lee and Peter,

Lee all my prayers and hopes for a speedy recovery of your partners mother. 

John, Welcome to the club!  I must apologize for being tardy.  You are now recognized as DGOTW but those of us who know you, already knew you were.  As a fellow curmudgeon, I applaud your hold nothing back commentary and the help and support you offer folks.  Your forums are well done and very informative.  Anyone new to ALP should make it a point to absorb the information in your forums as well as ask you for assistance with their own site development.  I have learned much by reading and applying what you share in your forums.  The JP Award is a feather I wear proudly in my hat/s.

I hope your week is awesome and toss a few back for me this Memorial Day and Remember those that have served for the greater good of us all.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2008 5:26:46 AM

JOHN PARTINGTON

You truly deserve this title.  Enjoy your week!

John Partington

Wow, truly nice.  Thanks DGOW team, you have truly outdone yourselves.

Take care with love,

Rina

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2008 4:08:46 AM

Thank you Lee and Peter  :-)

CONGRATULATIONS John!

Now you realize that you have to LIVE UP to this award and hold that DISTINGUISHED attitude.   That means ........no more jokes or funnies!  LOL

It is great to see you honored here.........you so deserve it!

I am sharing my special poem in your honor!

Cheers,  Jill

+0
5/24/2008 3:04:27 PM

Hello Lee and Peter,

Thank you for bringing such a distingueshed gentleman here!

Congratulations John! Enjoy the spotlights as you deserve it so much! Be blessed!

+0