Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 25th DIISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK JOHN PARTINGTON
5/20/2008 4:58:42 PM
Hello Lee and Peter!

Thank you for the invitation. DGOTW is doing a great work. A hard work worthy to support and promote. The most active and and handsome people in thsi community are awarded, supported and encourages. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Hey John!
You made a nice race. You JP AWARD is also another great forum and you are also giving the best of you to serve it.

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN
Enjoy you DGOWTH AWARD
and welcome to our family

Kindly Regards 
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 25th DIISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK JOHN PARTINGTON
5/20/2008 7:48:42 PM
Hi John,
http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/HAss/lgBeanOfLight.jpg
Congratulations on your DGOTW award, I don't get to participate in everyone's forum, but am aware of who is helpful here at Adland, and you are certainly one of those people.
Enjoy your week,
Cheers, Gerri

+0
Rusty Yancey

278 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/20/2008 8:28:38 PM

Omigosh!  It's been a while since I have posted anything on here, but I just had to send my congrats to you John, because you ALWAYS have a way with words...and I look forward to seeing what you have to say next!!

********CONGRATS JOHN********

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2008 10:31:07 PM

Hi Lee and Peter,

Great job on the frum.

Congratulations John on winning the DGOTW award.  I love your forums, your way of saying it like it is. Thank you for always being so supportive to so many here at Adlandpro. Thank you again for the button.

Enjoy your time in the spotlight.

congratulations-rose.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2008 11:01:59 PM
Congratulations John!!!!

Outstanding!  Anyone who has been on Adland for two weeks HAS to know just how distinguished you are!  Enjoy the week!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!