Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 25th DIISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK JOHN PARTINGTON
5/20/2008 4:18:23 PM

Hello to All our Adland friends from Joelee & Peter Fogel.

This is the 24th of many results of your voting for the Distinguished Gentleman Of The Week (DGOTW).

We all participated in this forum in order to honor
the many Gentlemen that shine and contribute to
our community in their own special way.

All of us have talents and we all contribute to this wonderful community in our own way and it's only right to honor those whose "light shines" so bright amongst us. All the best to all of you, Peter Fogel.

The definition of Gentleman is:  A man with reference to his strength, of an ideal type, well-intentioned, a perfect gentleman at all times.

So without further ado (drum rolls) Let me introduce our 25th winner of the DGOTW award my very good friend and very active Adlander            John Partington

Visit John Partington's Forums 

visit DGOTW Blog. Your comments would be appreciated. 

The Poll for the 25th Distinguished Gentleman Of The Week
DGOTW is open please cast your vote for the candidate of your choice.

Joelee & Peter Fogel

Please visit our new DGOTW Blog. Your comments would be appreciated.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 25th DIISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK JOHN PARTINGTON
5/20/2008 4:38:05 PM

Hi Lee,

Just had to add my personal congratulations to John on his DGOTW win.]

Hi John, CONGRATULATIONS. It's great to see you as our 26th DGOTW. I just wish I had an appropriate JP button for this occasion. I'm sure you can come up with one that'll be Just Perfect. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 25th DIISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK JOHN PARTINGTON
5/20/2008 4:40:05 PM
Thank you Lee & Peter, another job well done, thank you.

JOHN!
An honor long overdue my friend not that we didn't know you already
were a DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN.
Enjoy your time in the limelight!
Thank you for your devotions to ALP and your Honesty.

God Bless,
Gaby

That calls for a drink, care to join me?

God Bless Everyone
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2008 4:48:04 PM

Horray!!!!  Horray!!!  Great that John Partington is this weeks most distinguished dude!!!!

John, you are the best.   Pat

Hey John......

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2008 4:57:30 PM
Hello John :-)

What an honor to be here and celebrate your official recognition as DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN! You so much deserve any kind of recognitions! I should THANK YOU for so many things; none of them could have been done without you being such a wonderful friend. By time I leaned so many things from you and you helped me and I'm sure others too so many times! Even got your "ratio" for teaching me English, being considered by others rude!? I'm happy you knew I never thought that way; quite THE OPOSITE! You were kind and patient with my so many mistakes! I hope I managed to reduce their numbers!? :-)

CONGRATULATIONS
my friend!

Now, I can drink a bit of beer as I go to sleep anyway ;-)
Wish you a wonderful night and lots of fun being our DGOW on duty!
With friendship,
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!