Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring BERYL PEYTON
4/28/2008 11:48:32 AM

Hi Peter,

Your kind words and sentiments are so appreciated.  As for being  late, you are never late I feel until you just don't show.

I believe everything I have been through was just a test, and has indeed given me strength and only serves to make me stronger.

I am the lucky one, for having them in my life.

2.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 11:56:04 AM

Hi Branka,

I have missed seeing you around for a while.  I am so honored and pleased to have you here with me today.

Thank you for the kind words and for your loving friendship.  You are a very remarkable lady.  You have a way of lighting up a room with your presence .

Have a great day and a blessed day, my friend.

PatriciaB.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 12:48:50 PM

Hi Georgios,

It is so nice seeing you back again.  You have been such an inspiration to me for a long time. 

On arriving to Adlandpro you were one of the first I received encouragement from.  Yours was the first forum I dared to venture into of course after accepting your invitation to join.  I enjoyed a lot of great times there and learned so much.

I remember seeing all the nice post with graphics and asked how you did it, and being the gracious host you are you stepped up to the plate and began giving me the instructions I needed.  You did not tell me and leave, but continued to be there for me until I finally got it.  You are an amazing mentor and friend.

Thank you for all you have done for me in the past, for helping with the girls and all you are doing at the present to make Adlandpro a better community.

Love you, my friend.  Have a great day.

f24.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 1:31:00 PM

Hey Heidi,

Wow! It is always such a pleasure being in your presence.  You are one lady that I have truely admired since seeing your first post here in Adlandpro.

Your daily motivator forum just simply blows me away.  My loving Father use to tell me smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone.  It's fair to say I don't like crying alone so, you got it I smile the biggest smile I can instead.

As  for the light in my eyes, it is partially from the many blessings I have received, thanks to my Lord and Savior, and the rest is there from the understanding of things to come.

Have a really blessed day my friend, and thanks again for all the kind words and sentiments.

MayGodBlessYou-1.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0
4/28/2008 1:52:58 PM

Greetings Prayer Warrior

Once again I compliment you on the fine job you are doing with this forum. You are a blessing to this community Cowboy. ;-)

Beryl, few people in my life have inspired me like you have. Your life seems to have be designed to inspire others. I still can't even describe how happy I am about you and The Girls being united. This was a turning point in their lives that will live forever in the memories of yourself, The Girls and everyone that was touched by this story. Many blessings to you and your girls Beryl.

Can You Imagin? A United Advocacy For Autism Forum.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/985886.aspx

May a smile follow you to sleep each night

and be there waiting,,,,,,,,when you awaken

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!