Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TINKLY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-13-2007
12/13/2007 2:10:56 PM

Thank you Stephen,

You have chosen an Amazing Lady, who is a friend to all, and without a doubt, the most admired and respected by many, and a TRUE FRIEND.

I have been blessed to have met and befriended this special Lady

Thank you Gaby, for standing by me through all the GOOD and BAD, the HAPPY and SAD, through it all.  You have been the BEST!!

You deserve to be Honored and Recognized!

Your Friend til the END!!

Bj

New Reply
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 2:59:52 PM

Hi Stephen, Thanks for another Excellent Choice in featuring our Wonderful Friend here at the POTD Forum.

Hello Gabrielle,

"Gabrielle" from it's Hebrew origin means God is my strength.  With your friendly, almost Angelic smile, and with the courage and strong determination which you've displayed over your lifetime in overcoming any and all obstacles that blocked your path, I have to feel that you more than exemplify that definition.

It so good to see you featured here at The Profile Of The Day.  Thank You for sharing your time with us, and for all that you do to help make Adland such a Wonderful Community.  I am Proud and Honored that you are my Friend.

Have A Blessed Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 3:40:44 PM

Hi Gaby,

You have the same name as one of the ladies on the "Desperate Housewives" TV show!  I hope your life is not as chaotic as hers!  Have a wonderful day and a relaxing holiday season!

New Reply
+0
12/13/2007 9:46:33 PM
Hello Stephen,

What a wonderful surprise.  Thank you so much for featuring me here today and your wonderful words of praise. I love it here in Adland it's like having a second family and I'm very happy to be part of it.

God Bless
Gaby

And I would like at the same time
wish you and yours a

God Bless Everyone
New Reply
+0
12/13/2007 9:49:03 PM
Hello Queen Joyce,

Thank you for stopping by I appreciate your time and sweet words.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!