Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
...this one thing I do...
1/7/2007 10:15:52 AM
"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

Dear AdlandPro Friend:

"...this one thing I do..."
is the Title of a New Forum that is an act of  faith that can be expressed in total confidence not only what I do 20 years, ... what I do believe, ... but every believer here as well as all over internet,...  all over the world.
SUN POWER
CLEAN Solar Energy NOW PAYS
www.citizenre.net/godsent247
1974 - 1976 : SUN SYSTEMS, INC., Eureka, IL
Project Leader - Solar Energy Research & Development in conjunction with MS-EE degree at Bradley University, Peoria, IL

Ventured & Engineered first Solar Energy Model House, unique Solar Power Panel Collector, Solar Energy Flow Control System, Storage, termocouple instrumentation, computer-aided design, data acquisition, analysis, test/validation, evaluation, & simulation and Results Validation.
IT WORKS!

What do you think? ... Please let me know.

Wishing you a new year of good adventures, love, joy, peace, health, and prosperity. May God Bless You Richly.

Bogdan, Intelligence Inc GodSpeed
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ...this one thing I do...
1/7/2007 10:40:37 AM
Thanks for the invite here Bogdan, yes 'this one thing I do' and that is to pick up my cross and follow HIM. Gods arithmetic: Love, joy, and peace multiply when you divide it with others !!! stay blessed Pauline R
+0
Christy Corley

74 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/7/2007 10:52:35 AM

THANK YOU BOGDAN!!!,

I have been unsuccessfully been looking for programs such as this.  The Sun provides the first energy for life on this planet.  Its only Natural that we should use the sun for our energy needs.  Its time to give the the Oil and Gas companies the Finger and find natural ways to support our lifestyles. 

Have a Great Day Christy Corley http://www.corleysmonster.com http://www.JoinTheSolution.com/tulsaChristy email tulsachristy1@cox.net email tulsachristy1@cox.net
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/7/2007 10:54:46 AM
Dear Pauline Raina YES:  God's arithmetic: Love,  joy, and peace multiply when you divide it with others !!!
SUN POWER
CLEAN Solar Energy NOW PAYS
www.citizenre.net/godsent247
IT WORKS!

Multiply when you SHARE it with others !!!

Wishing you a new year of good adventures, love, joy, peace, health, and prosperity. May God Bless You Richly.

Bogdan, Intelligence Inc GodSpeed

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/7/2007 11:02:59 AM

Solar is really growing as a source of energy to use with RV's (trailers, 5th wheels). No it does not get them down the road but we are seeing more & more snowbirds pull in and they have solar panels. I am not sure how much it is saving on their power bill but here in Las Vegas we have sun almost everyday. if we buy a house here - I will definitely be looking into solar!

Have a sunny day,

Sheryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!