Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: ...this one thing I do...
1/12/2007 2:44:06 PM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, then circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, say, or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.

+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/12/2007 2:45:51 PM

Forex-Affiliate.com is a world leading and highly paying Forex affiliate program.

The Forex industry is the biggest market on earth today, with a daily turnover of 3 trillion dollars!

Anyone today can trade Forex online.

The participants in this market include central banks, organizations, commercial banks, institutional traders, and private individuals throughout the globe.

Affiliating in the Forex market (currency exchange and trading) offers you a great earning potential, with online access to your traffic performance and your commission.

The affiliates are provided with online support, marketing creatives and professional tools free of charge.

http://www.forex-affiliate.com/Affiliates/main.aspx?ref=27943

To Our Success
Bogdan, Intelligence Inc GodSpeed

PS: Meet me here: http://bizpreneur.com/signup.php?refer=godsent247

Yes, I Thank You Lisa,
Show us how to be a Top25
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/12/2007 4:40:28 PM
Yes, I Thank You Lisa,
Show us how to be a Top25

SUN POWER

CLEAN Solar Energy NOW PAYS
www.citizenre.net/godsent247

IT WORKS!
8 people per day! BE Paid+ 1 or 5 or 25 years

Wishing you a new year of good adventures, love, joy, peace, health, and prosperity. May God Bless You Richly.

Bogdan, Intelligence Inc GodSpeed

+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/16/2007 12:48:55 AM
... Dear Friends: ... Welcome: Special Event  and so much to say: ... Thanks! ... participate:
**ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 69

A special thanks to you and your staff Marilyn. I am very surprised, humbled, glad, delighted and deeply honored being a part in your:
Parade of Stars " Forum. Thank You Marilyn and Rick, Awsome Team, Bogdan Fiedur/CEO/Owner, All my 7749 "Godsent" Friends, Lawton Owen, Nirmala Devaprosad and so many others: I welcome YOU ALL to visit and participate ... in a way of peace, comfort and love and edify one another... for:

Treasury of Scripture KnowledgeConcordance and Hebrew/GreekList Available Commentaries
Hymns / Images / MapsVersions / TranslationsDictionary Aids
Mat 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

I have enjoyed the AdlandPro Community since 9/9/2005. It has become my FAVORITE community, because of You precious People like my AdlandPro Family,... thanks to Bogdan Fiedur and staff for putting us first in all that they do,... so many years.

All I can say, ... Thanks be to God Our Father glorified in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour:.. God Bless Everyone.

Treasury of Scripture KnowledgeConcordance and Hebrew/GreekList Available Commentaries
No Images or Hymns AvailableVersions / Translations
Jhn 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Your Friend In Christ Jesus ... Amen, & Amen.

"Living, Loving and Learning!"

+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/16/2007 12:23:26 PM
Dear Rick Martin, Marilyn Martin, Lawton Owen, Nirmala, Bogdan Fiedur and ALL 7755+
Thank YOU ALL: HEAR my humble prayer,... 49 sec that I do pray for You, if You please:
A Life-Changing Prayer: Col 1:9-14

Lord, I want him to know the will of God for his life today,
Give him direction
I want him to walk worthy of his calling
that his life may weight something - the quality of his life...

Lord, I want him to be fruitful in every good work he attempts today

I want his life to be productive, wise invested.

Lord, I want him to increase in knowledge of You and understanding of You

O make that the goal of his life

Lord, that he might walk in the power the supernatural power of God

Let that be the energy of his life

and Lord, ever remembering that you have already qualified him for the inheritance

You have delivered him out of the domain of darkness

and put him in the domain of light, truth the beloved Son's kingdom.

Remind him that he was a slave, but you have redeemed him

with the purchased price the shed blood of your Son

You have redeemed him now he is the child of God.

Charles Stanley, "A Life-Changing Prayer" AX262 Colossians 1:9-14 © 1982 In Touch Ministries 800-323-3747
Sound edited by BOGDAN WRZESINSKI LifeTrain.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!