Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 57th Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum (POTW)!
8/21/2006 2:59:28 AM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

This week’s POTW won by unanimous decision, her name is Angela Cardwell. It’s obvious by the number of folks that voted for her that she is very well liked in the community. Her genuine desire to help folks be successful in business has made her a lot of friends. You can also say about her that her name fits her perfectly, Angela (Angel like). What do Angels do but look out for people. Congratulations Angela on your much deserved Person of the Week award! Enjoy you POTW week!

Here’s Angela’s Bio and Photo:

My name is Angela Cardwell. I am a 39 year old Wife and Mother of 3 children. Benjamin, age 15, Sara, age 13 and Joshua, age 8.

My Parents, Edwin and Rev. Linda Roach were born and raised in Upstate South Carolina. My dad enlisted in the Navy in 1958. My older sister, Regina Katie was born in Greenwood, South Carolina, December '63. My twin brother, Edwin Franklin (Jr.) and myself, Angela Mae, were born in Seattle, Washington, November '66. From there we moved to Norfolk, Va where we lived until my dad retired from the Navy in 1976. At which time we moved back home to South Carolina and built a house on property given to my mother by her dad, Frank Simpson.

I attended Ware Shoals Schools from the 3rd grade through the 12th. Graduated and worked as a nursing assistant for the Health Department caring for elderly and handicapped in their homes. A very rewarding job for the state that ended after 2 years due to medicare cutbacks.

After several years of menial jobs after that, I decided to go back to school. I attended Lander University, majoring in early childhood education. I was unable to finish my degree due to unforeseen circumstances but ended my college career after 3 years with a wealth of knowledge in Phsychology and sociology that has helped me to overcome many obstacles in life.

My latest JOB was at a local lumber yard here in Ware Shoals, Clendennin Lumber. For 3 years I managed shipping of lumber into and out of the yard. Winter was cold and wet. Summer was hot and dusty! Other than the elements, I loved the job! With the experience in pshychology I was able to handle the rudest, most cantankerous employee or truck driver! lol

Moving on to my Internet Career......Christmas of 2002 my husband, Randy gave me a used computer. Now, in my years in school we did not have the use of computers. This was my first experience with one. I struggled for 3 months just trying to figure out how the blasted thing worked! But I was determined. I knew there was money to be made on the Net. Well, I attended one of those Offline Conferences that tell you they can sell you a website and show you how to make money on the Internet. (Now I know, "yeah, right"!) Anyway, to make a long story short...If it's possible. I purchased the website. Signed the contract. Obtained my first Internet connection and went to work. I poured myself into that site. It's still online even though I have since abandoned it....Everyonesgifthouse. The site is sorely outdated. Not SE friendly and definitely not user friendly. The only thing that I can change is the content on the home page. And I can add link pages.

Upon meeting my great friend and mentor, Ray Fearnly of the UK (also known as Rayzee) I learned what I needed to know about the site and it's incapabilities. One thing I did learn while working with the site is a little html. So, I set off to learn more about SE Optimization, basic html and affiliate marketing. Then came OakleyInternational. Where I merely posted everything I learned that Ray approved to be the "truth" on the internet. I also began working on moving my gift site to new pages that are SE and user friendly to atleast afford adsense and affiliate revenue.....Gifts at Oakley.  It worked!

Then came BestBuys4Insurance, more adsense and affiliate revenue.

They are not the prettiest of sites. But they are SE and user friendly and they bring in much needed revenue to keep my online endeavors in forward motion!

For 3 years I worked 40 hours at my job, and about 60-70 hours on the Internet. Literally! Studying and Learning everything I could.

During that time I was also interested in residual income through multi-level marketing. I tried several companies only to bomb out and waste money because I would be recruited, sign up and "Lose" my upline support! You know how that goes. It's what gives companies a bad name....

Then I found VMdirect and Helloworld. The same thing happened! I couldn't get in touch with my sponsor. But I knew I had in my hands a great opportunity because the company is 100% debt free, In front of a massive trend, and a "turnkey" operation. I studied the layout of the back office and the services and products for about a month. Then called Tech support and asked them for information on my upline. Finding that at the head of my team was the wife of our CEO, Lizanne Kall, I knew then that I had all the support and guidance I would need in my business. You can meet Richard Kall, live, one on one at RichardKall.tv, He's a great inspiration no matter what business you are in.

Many do not know me well in Adland. I spend all of my time with my Partners in business. Network Marketing is a People business. Not making hundreds of calls a day. Not buying leads. Not Blatantly advertising in forums. But getting to know people, being a friend and truly being there for each other.

I have met some wonderful people here at Adland. I love the community. But I don't try to "sell" myself to others. I am honest and trustworthy and will refer others when necessary. One thing I have learned. You cannot trust the word of just anyone that claims to be an expert!

If anyone is interested in getting into blogging you should contact K enneth Sword. Adlands' Blogging expert!

And If you would like to design and build websites for a living in adsense and affiliate revenue. Or for e-commerce then you really should meet Linda Carrol.

For your copywriting needs. Contact my good friend Melissa Fulwider.

I would also like to take the opportunity to highlight 2 of my best online friends I have met here at Adland. For all of your Tupperware needs go seeKathy Cuenca

And If you are interested in meeting someone sincerely interested in your Health and Wellbeing Meet my dear friend Roy Rapp.

These are just 5 of the people I truly admire here in Adland. There are too many honorable people to mention here! If you have a specific interest just give me a shout. I'd love to chat with you.

Your friend,

Angela

teamb@helloworld.com  No Spam Please!

Office: 864-861-2297

Cell:    864-538-3031

msn: acardwell@prtcnet.com

Well Folks, it’s time to give this POTW Queen her crown and praise so please congratulate her warmly. If she’s not on your friends list be sure to invite her.

Angela, what kind of crown do you give an Angel? The answer is a Halo! If I or someone can find a Halo image we will be sure to post it in your POTW forum. Enjoy your week my friend! :-)

How about it Folks? Are you up to helping us find a halo crown for this week’s POTW. I appreciate your help, thanks a lot!

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Re: Welcome To The 57th Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum (POTW)!
8/21/2006 3:33:50 AM

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

*******CONGRATULATIONS ANGELA**********

ON BEING NAMED THIS WEEK'S POTW!!!!

I do not know you very well, but have heard many great things about you! I hope that we will get better acquainted very soon! I wish you all the best with all your endeavors, and may God brings you lots of success in your life always!

Enjoy your week as the Queen of Adland!

God Bless,

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Helen Smith

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/21/2006 9:08:24 AM
Hello Angela, Congratulations on Person Of The Week, hope you enjoy your week in the Lime Light! Very interesting bio! Helen Smith
+0
8/21/2006 9:19:14 AM
Alright Angela! :-)

Your week of Fame has officially begun! You will rein for a week.

Get ready to receive a bunch of e-mails and invitations to be friends.

Enjoy!
  8)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2006 9:32:41 AM
WTG Angela you are such a Angel & you deserve this award. I'm so happy to see you are here as the POTW.
                        A BIG CONGRADS to YOU!
I enjoyed your Bio & I just love those personal videos that you do.
Good Luck with Helloworld.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!