Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The New Formatting For The Forums...Good or Bad?
7/16/2006 1:06:30 AM

Hello All My Fellow Adlanders,

We have had alot of changes going on in AdlandPro lately with all the new features that Bogdan has added to the site!

The biggest and newest feature is the formatting for the forums...what do you think of this new feature? Do you like it, or are you confused over it? Do you know how to use it, or are you one of the group that doesn't have a clue how to use it? Do you even want to learn how, or do you think it is a waste of time? 

What about the new feature to the Pop Ups...the History button...what do you think of that feature? Do you know what the button is even for?

Let's hear your opinions about these new features!

Thanks,

Marilyn L. Ali

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Sam
Sam Spoo

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The New Formatting For The Forums...Good or Bad?
7/16/2006 1:19:16 AM

Hi Marilyn,

Maybe you should list the new features so we all know what /which you are referring to.

So far I think the improvements that I've seen are good!

Regards,

Sam

Sam Spoo

SamSpoo.com

Safe-Mailer.com

Free-Advertisement.com

Regards and good fortune, Sam Sam Spoo http://www.free-advertisement.com
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2006 1:31:50 AM

Hi,
As you can see, I love all the changes. I have used this editor befor, and if anyone needs help I would love to help you.
Nan
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/16/2006 3:28:59 AM
Hello Marilyn,

I am in the group who most of the time like the news and improvements.
I love to learn and see myself facing chalanges whatever they are.

Right now I'm learning about the "Insert Table" That one is working some how different that I was used to. But I'll figure this out for sure.

History button is wonderful! No need to open lots of windows on my sreen. Just open one History and I can find there whatever I'm looking for.

Thank you Bogdan for all the improvements he does for us.

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Dave Fergusson

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/16/2006 8:33:31 AM

Hi everyone. the forums look great when I can find the time to get into them, but I get so many messages  it takes hours & I am glad to walk away from the PC.( Still on snail pace dial-up)

Maybe someone can help me here:

Each time I attempt to open a new forum subject I get the (200 or less characters) sign, so I start to cut out sentences, submit again , same message !, cut out more sentences, submit again! this goes on till there is nothing left so I give up, & it doesnt get posted.

Has anyone else had that problem?

Dave (downunder)

HEALTH IS WEALTH! Our motto! Without true health, motivation & potential to gain wealth is hindered. In this disabled state we do not have the capacity & energy to reach our goals & realise our dreams. Drinking Mangosteen juice can open those doors!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!