Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The New Formatting For The Forums...Good or Bad?
7/16/2006 9:59:16 AM

Hello Marilyn,

It doesn't take much to confuse me. I do not understand all the features, but I don't have to much time to try to figure them out. I also have dial up and get knocked off internet from time to time. This causes frustration to confussion.

For the most part, I like them!

Mary    

+0
7/16/2006 10:17:00 AM
Hi Marilyn,

I like the changes, the new features.

I have broadband though. If not I would be quite motivated to get it. If I could not get it, I would be disappointed that I could not benefit from the new features.

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
7/16/2006 11:03:41 AM
Hi Sweet Marilyn :) All Thumbs Up for me!! I think all the new changes are Great!! Fun!! Exciting!! :)
+0
7/16/2006 11:04:07 AM
Since I am so new at all of this I really don't have a clue and I am finding it hard to find the time time learn it all. I am a free member so perhaps this doesn't apply to me anyway.  As far as the 200 letter limit one the best things they could add is a counter that would tell you know exactly where you are in the limit.  Just a suggestion. Thank you for the info.

Elizabeth
"There is a law in psychology that if you form a picture in your mind of what you would like to be, and you keep and hold that picture there long enough, you will soon become exactly as you have been thinking." William James 1842-1910, Psycho
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/16/2006 11:13:07 AM

Hey Marilyn,

Impatience is my bad suite!!

When I join a program that's confuses me with cyber-tunnels that I can't navigate, I start looking  for the exit door. Must have lost a lot of money that way!!

These new features still need more tweaking to work well - it's a work in progress. And people are now taking the time to experiment with the features. New still need that preview button.

I try to make suggestions in the forums while I am conplaining - like the History button (which should be"New or Current Posts" anyway).

I think I might have been the one who started using color in posts and that took off like a rocket. Now we not only have color but pictures - things are looking up 

Forums like this will help to make things better.  The Pic Slides are Great - I don't need those pop-ups - cant' really get rid of them - every time I sign-in afresh, they come back.

Thanks for Caring and Sharing

max

Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!