Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/1/2009 10:55:29 AM

Congratulations to the 182nd POTW: Luka Babic!

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/391785/

Kiss the hand Kathleen and hug you Thomas, sending a warm HELLO to all ALP friends!

I am very grateful to all who nominated me. This big honor to be POTW, has been given to me for the second time, and I really feel humbled and in debts to all of you.

Growing up before your eyes, hugged and embraced with so real love, encouragement and support from many of you, means to me more than I am able to say by any words.

I wish when Joe Downing, Anamaria, Dimitra, Kathleen, Jayson, Joyce Parker Hyde, Sir Roger, Pauline, Sara, Myrna, Alain, John Partington, Thomas, Rajaram S.K., Neil Sperling, Sam Sunday, Georgios, Amanda Martin-Shaver, Marion, Lydia and my mother Adlander Branka, go to sleep, thinking about just passed day and making the recap, may be aware, beside others THAT ONE HEART , FULL OF LOVE, FROM THE ANOTHER PART OF WORLD, IS PRAYING FOR THEM, thanking God for having so big blessing to MEET EACH OF THOSE PEOPLE.

Also wish, when Bogdan Fiedur recap the material blessings of his excellent job, to may be aware that his job CANN`T EVER BE PAID enough. God bless you Bogdan!

I feel a little bored to write a usual biography.

In my opinion, everything what one man writes or just thinks, should be considered as biography.

The best biography I can write, should be one in which I would mention all love I receive and share.

The story of my personal, my family and my national adversity grew into one silent ANTHEM TO LOVE and INTELLIGENCE.

As each of you, I endure each day the cannonades of fearful information about TOMORROW.

Do not listen to them.

Live now.

WHAT SHOULD BE THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD CRISIS?

I think, before all other .... IT SUGGESTS TO PONDER WHY SHOULD WE LIVE WITH THE LUCK OF IDEA?

Are we really HANDICAPED TO BE DEPENDANT OF THE STATISTICS AND MEDIAS? DO WE REALLY NEED READY-MADE SOLUTIONS? ARE WE IN CHAINS?

YES WE ARE.

WHY?

BECAUSE WE (over 6 billion people) DELEGATED A LITTLE MORE THAN HANDFUL ARROGANT BRAINS TO THINK INSTEAD OF US.

Look around you. Don`t have fear. FEAR IS JUST A HIDDEN FACE OF OUR OWN LAZINESS.

I WAS HUNGRY. I WAS IN BLOOD. IN HATE. UNDER BOMBS. HOMELESSNESS COULD BE MY LAST NAME.

MY BELOVED GOD WAS WITH ME. When people around me cursed and have had a very negative utterance ... my God taught me why should not be good to follow them. NOW YOU ASKED ME WHY ?

Because, never is guilt for the adversity far from us. It never comes from another. OUR PONGS OF CONSCIENCE attracts evil thing to come to us. IT IS ENOUGH TO SEE AND UNDERSTAND OUR MISTAKE. Never was born man WHO HAS NEVER COMMITED IT. So, when we find and understand it - WE MUST CELEBRITE IT AND EXPRESS OUR GRATITUDE RATHER THAN TO FEEL GUILT!

WHAT REALLY IS OUR FEELING OF THE GUILT?

OUR MERCILESS AND INEVITABLE EXECUTOR.

WHAT WE SAY TO GOD, FEELING THE GUILT?

WE SAY : "YOU SAID YOU ARE GOD AND YOU`D FORGIVE ME. BUT I`LL BEAT YOU IN JUSTICE - AND WOULD ALWAYS KEEP THE GUILT FOR DOING THAT."

AND THE GUILT IS THE SNOWBAL ... ROLLING, IT GROWS, AND GROWS, AND GROWS ...

ARE WE INTELLIGENT TO GOVERN OVER OUR MIND ISSUES?

I THINK WE ARE.

DECIDE NOW TO HAVE NO A N Y GUILT, AND BLESS EACH YOUR MISTAKE - AREN`T THEY YOUR BEST TEACHERS? How could you learn ANYTHING if not TRYING A SEVERAL TIMES ?

AND ABOUT FEAR ...

CAN YOU IMAGINE GOD HAVING ANY FEAR?

Where does fear come from?

From our search for devil. WE DO NOT SERACH FOR GOD ... in each thing we have the fear if it may come from the deviL side.

Now really OMG! WE ARE CAREFUL . Uh! We should be careful, BUT NOT SCARED INVESTIGATORS.

Reading the Bible (and all the scriptures), without SINCERE PRAYER TO GOD TO GIVE US UNDERSTANDING OF HIS WORDS ... should be so hazardous. PEOPLE GO AROUND AND MAKE QUOTATIONS. People are feared to make mistake. I bless my mother for encouraging me to DO IT! Fear of making mistake is the consequence of the CONSUMING THE WORDS which were not UNDERSTOOD. They were not understood because WE ARE LAZY TO SPEAK WITH GOD.

Are we lazy to speak with God?

Our current level of stress, our dehumanized lives are the pictures of laziness to speak with God. But God is Face who would not hesitate to open and show us naked all the wounds we have ... Our fear from Him would insist to hide them and to go to earn, because family must eat something.

I bless my mother for leaving us without food while was speaking with God, teaching me WHICH FOOD FIRST TO TAKE.

Feel free to open your heart. ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA HOW TO BREAK THOSE CHAINS. How can it be crisis here? MONEY HAVEN`T DISSAPEARED. It has been hidden, owned by a few.

Why cann`t YOU have it?

WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

Ask, and you would be given.

BOG VAS BLAGOSLOVIO. VOLI VAS LUKA

GOD BLESS YOU! LOVE YOU, LUKA

WOW! Luka, you have a lot of depth!  You've been through things that most of us haven't had to go through or think about.  We're glad you're here every day and one of the most joyous members in our community!  Congratulations and keep being yourself, thoughtful and caring and don't forget to be a kid, sometimes we forget how young you are!

Georgios Paraskevopoulos (10th from last)

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/Genesis/

Philoxenia forum at Ning: http://www.Philoxenia.ning.com

Luka Babic (7th from last)

Luka's forum "Empire of the Friendship"
         http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/32471/ShowForum.aspx

Please visit the FRIENDS OF POTW FORUMS, if you'd like your forum linked here, announce the Nominations/Election link to your forum members every week!  THANK YOU!! http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1187238.aspx

NOMINATIONS/ELECTION thread for this week ending next Tuesday, April 7th for the 183rd POTW:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1220404.aspx

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/1/2009 11:40:54 AM

Congratulation Luka!

Puppy kissing kitty

Big hug from Moscow, Lydia

+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2009 11:46:14 AM

Congratulations Luka, nice to such spiritual depth among the POTW winners!  :) You are to be commended in spades!  HUGS, Ms Bev

I am wishing you a happy, healthy and abundantly close relationship with your creator!

Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2009 11:57:56 AM
Congrats, Luka. I'm glad for your success and hope you continue to succeed for many long years. Life is great when things go your way, whether it be winning an election or not having someone constantly hen-pecking you about little things. So my deepest, heart-felt congratulations to you. Many more future victories.
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2009 12:08:59 PM

Dearest Kathleen,

You are one of dearest and most intelligent people I was ever blessed to meet.

That`s how I sense you : warm, diligent, exact, efficient, honest, caring and sincere.

My depth probably comes from my fight with the foreign language :) ... LOL, I am much shorter in my native.

I was blessed to have some great teachers already as a kid, amd amongst them FIRST ONE HAS GATHERED NEXT THREE :

1st    ADVERSITY

2nd   MY MOTHER (who else, when man is learning to walk and to speak :) )

3rd   SRI SATYA SAI BABA and thanks to Him, JESUS CHRIST ...

ANYONE taught by them should be happy and free of the the worry .

HUG YOU KATHLEEN!

Luka

+0