Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/1/2009 8:45:13 PM

Hello Dear Kathleen and Dear Thomas!

Great job as usual Dear Friends...

-------------------------------

Congrats to Georgios and Luka for being such great supporters of this forum and for being recognized here as the NOTW...

-------------------------------

To our new Prince POTW, King of Adland Luka...

I want to tell you that I am so proud of seeing you here as the new King of Adland Luka... You so much deserve it My Friend... You are such an asset for AdlandPro that it would simply and really not be the same without you here My Friend...

You are a true source of Fun, Joy, Happiness and Party...

You are such an Inspiration to all of us here - and, your bio ;-) is just a perfect example... as Kathleen says it... for your age, you have experienced so many aspects of life that many of us will never experience and even think about... there is so much that you can inspire us all about... Thank You for being YOU!

“I am ready,” he said at last. And Jonathan Livingston Seagull rose with the two star-bright gulls to disappear into a perfect dark sky.

"The only true law is that which leads to freedom," Jonathan said. "There is no other."

Richard Bach
Jonathan livingston Seagull

The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"It was originally published in 1943 in French and has since been translated into tons of other languages. At first glance The Little Prince may look like a book for children but it contains a lot of valuable lessons about life and love that adults would do well to learn."

You are the most amazing Friend, a Best Friend to so many of us, always present to support, share, recognize and so much more...

...that I want, with all of my Heart, send some Love your way My Friend so that you can keep it with you forever...

Lots of Love Little Brother!

and, HUGs and Kisses to the King...

((youtube id="_GmOFSvIZ6o"))((/youtube))

Enjoy your week fully My Friend,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2009 9:51:32 PM

Luka,

What a wonderful young man you are!  Congrats on being selected Person of the Week.  You look great on every page here. 

Thank you for your prayers!  I appreciate them very much and I pray for you as well.  It is so refreshing to see a young man that is so in tune with God.  I hope you spread your knowledge around to your friends.

Love, Hugs, & Blessings,
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2009 11:32:36 PM
Congrations Luka on being chosen as the POTW. I see you are very active in our community. Keep up the good work and positive attitude.
DonnaZ
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 12:13:19 AM

Barbm You are so welcome!

Hugs,

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 12:19:35 AM

Mom,

I understand what you meant.

Also I understand the saying :

"The path to the hell is paved with a good intentions".

Thanks for the conrgats.

Love,

Luka

+0