Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: INSTANT GRATIFICATION
8/17/2005 8:49:53 AM
Hey Kathy, Some good points here. The one that sticks out in my mind is the point about the children. I think they have been behaving differently, because the devestation of 9/11 has opened our childrens eyes. Something they should never have seen. Thanks for the invite, Great Forum :)
+0
8/17/2005 10:39:02 AM
Where do you find all of your writings? You can't possibly put all that wrtiting out in a day. I would be going back to college if I wrote that much...oh yeah I am going back to college.
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/17/2005 4:40:15 PM
Hello Kathy, Thank you for this great information, and a very good heads up as well. But I will have to argue with you, just this once! Self Gratification is.....Having you as a good friend Kathy, I would say, it starts right there. Take care, we all need you! respectfully,
+0
8/18/2005 6:04:46 PM
Hi Kathy, Thanks for your invite,I try to reward all the people that join with me in any of my programs,I give them no reason to leave, just a reason to stay. Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Jay
Jay F

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/22/2005 2:02:31 PM
Hi Kathy, I'm inclined to agree with you. I'm guessing that recent tragedies have amplified the already existing urge for instant gratification. For years we have heard the slogan, "Why wait?,.. Get it today." Here's another take on it. The saturation of ads and sponsers for every facet of our daily lives has increased over the years. People seem to accept this and tolerate it. While this may not be a problem, with the increase of sponsers, ads, offers, discounts, etc. invading our life on a daily basis, one of the only qualities seperating similar products from another is whether or not it will serve the desire for instant gratification. Fulfilling this "need" will probably result in more sales. Jon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!