Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - ELEVENTH EDITION
3/11/2008 3:30:55 PM

Thank you Luella for this wonderful feature of our dear Rose.

WHOOoooHOOoooooo!! Rose... What a wonderful forum!!!!! You are most talented and have strived all of your life for this recognition. I LOVE your art work and look forward to seeing more!!

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2008 4:03:49 PM
Thank you Luella for this BEAUTIFUL forum! :-)

... and Thank YOU Rose, for sharing this interesting Story of your life! To start your life at 15 and going through all you had to, the way you did, takes some real courage!
To keep your humor, kindness and positive attitude despite all the trials you had to go through, takes a person of character!

I'm so happy I had the chance meeting you and the privilege to be your friend!

Wonderful works of art! I wish you one day to read about your success in the best publications of art over there (I know there are a few very good ones dedicated to real artists!) ... as you are one for sure!

((youtube id="PZQUcWFdXEc"))((/youtube))

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

PS: I'm happy at least this time I'm here in time!
+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2008 4:08:50 PM
Hello Jenny,

I had to be "matter of fact" to get it told. When Luella asked me to do this I knew I had to dig deeper and tell more of my life.
  This forum has a purpose, one of helping others. The only way I could do this was to give enough of myself to maybe touch someone else. If I have helped one victim to recover or helped one mother step up and protect her child then I have done right by this forum.
  It is wonderful how the internet has allowed us to find each other and be friends. I am honored to be your friend too.
When I saw this I thought of you.

Rose

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!