Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - ELEVENTH EDITION
3/11/2008 11:23:10 AM
I just love Rosie!
Beauty emerges through pain; women the world over  understand the danger that just comes with the territory of being a woman, but not all of them walk through it and get on with life anyway.
Rose, with the example of her mom, just does it, and that speaks volumes about having "true grit".
I'm so happy that the internet was around when you were ready, Rose my dear-the world needs to know you.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2008 1:07:45 PM

Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell and rose again.
-- Unknown

Thank You Luella for featuring our Good Friend Rose. 

Hello Rose,

Though we been friends for almost as long as I've been at Adland, I was unaware of the struggles and obstacles that you have had to overcome along your journey through life.  Thank You for sharing your Inspiring story with us. 

I've always admired your tremendous Artistic Talent and I have always known that you have a Wonderfully Compassionate Heart, because you're always there to help a Friend.  Now I must add to that, just how much I admire your strong and determined Spirit and that inner strength that has allowed you to overcome so many Obstacles, and to emerge stronger and more determined and yet still Loving and Compassionate to those around you.  Anything to which you set your mind to do, you will accomplish.  Of that, I have no doubts.

Just as that little Caterpillar becomes a larvae and must endure and face the daily struggle against the resistance of the Cocoon, until one day breaking free to float freely in the air, so too, you my Friend, have faced the daily struggles with life's obstacles and hardships, and now your thoughts and feelings can float freely through your Art, so that all of us may fully appreciate the Inner Strength and Beauty that is you.  Just because you've always had the Courage to say "I'll try again tomorrow."

I am Proud of You my Friend and I'm am Honored to be able to call you Friend.

Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/11/2008 1:54:29 PM

Awesome  Art Queen !  CONGRATULATIONS ROSE !

Indeed you are my friend very much a Women of courage ,enjoy your spotlight Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2008 2:24:52 PM
"Thank You Luella For Your Personal Invitation"  :)

Congratulations Rose... :)
You Are So Deserving Of This Special Award!!

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!