Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - ELEVENTH EDITION
3/14/2008 5:07:29 AM

Thank you Luella for this beautiful forum and for your wonderful choice to honor
Rose!

CONGRATULATIONS ROSE!

I am so happy and proud for you.  You have earned this award hands down!  :-)

You know, I was just looking at your paintings........and even in a few short months..........do you have any idea how much they are taking on "the beautiful new earth" that is now coming to us?  Wow!

I still laugh when you and I first discovered the likenesses to our background of mountain pictures.  Great things are coming, and we will be walking among your paintings soon.............I have no doubt!

Hugs,  Jill
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2008 3:20:57 PM

Jill, my wonderful friend,

How very interesting.  I usually switch to the navy color when typing a message, but as I looked I saw that something was different.  The color is violet.  hmmm.  So, I will leave it.

The world is full of synchronicity, and this is the second one today.  I'll tell you about it later, as it is long and drawn out.  wink!

Your message to Rose is beautiful and touched my heart.  Again, filled with synchronicity.  Sigh!

+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2008 6:08:47 PM
Hello Jill,
I like that. Maybe my pictures are showing us something that is coming. I know sometimes people think they recognize a place in my pictures. For me they are something that take shape as I paint them.

I have to sit and look at a blank canvas for a while then I actually begin to see the picture. That is why I said before that the canvas talks to me.

People sometime tell me that they wish they could paint like that but the can't draw a thing. Well neither can I.
Stick figures are difficult but when I put a brush to canvas the picture just takes shape.

Maybe that cabin we both painted was a vision of the future rather that a past memory.

Luella,

When Jill first saw one of my paintings, she recognized it because she had painted the same scene. The difference being hers was summer mine was winter.

Rose

St. Patricks Day @ Photocasket

St. Patricks Day at PhotoCasket
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2008 11:16:50 PM
If you do not see graphics here, please refresh the page.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!