Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Social Workers knocking on the doors of Home Schoolers----Alert to what is coming
3/10/2008 4:55:31 PM
Sorry about the link Don't know what happened

U.S. CONCENTRATION CAMPS

FEMA AND THE REX 84 PROGRAM

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Re: Social Workers knocking on the doors of Home Schoolers----Alert to what is coming
3/10/2008 4:55:42 PM
Hi Everyone!  Funny co-incidence about this forum as I have spent the last 3 weeks searching information as to why our public schools systems are not providing the education we are demanding for our children.  What I have found is alarming AND criminal.  Cheryl, in an earlier post, gave a link to an e-book called "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America"  I urge you to download and read this book.  I also found the following (6) part video series presented by a woman in Pennsylvannia called "Who Owns Our Children".  It is time consuming but necessary to understanding why homeschooling is becomeing illegal WITHOUT A teaching certificate, that training, of course, state/federal based!  In essence, the state is NOT preparing our children for a higher education because "the mass population will end up working for a major coporation and the useless facts and figures that they are forced to memorize will not be used and all they really need to know is how to use a calculator."  It's para-phrased but the message is the same!  Furthermore, all the testing we hear about is measuring how our children are fitting in with society and moving away from the role parents/families play is their values and morals.  No doubt you've all heard the phrases "cluster math" or integrated math.  LOOK at your children's textbooks!  You will not find the words mother or father anymore!  Ask your children about the tests they are given!  Our children have been crying out for help and we foolishly have believed the mass hysteria that it's our children's fault.  LOOK and you will be as fearful as I am.

+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/10/2008 4:57:47 PM
No size no color nothing see if it works

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/camps.html  
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
3/10/2008 4:57:54 PM
The two links are still not working AND I DID NOT add that symbol I typed 6 part video series.
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/10/2008 5:56:37 PM
Thank you Rae,

I have contacted Mary to delete the posts, for some reason I have been having problems with the links here as of late. I don't know??

If people are getting the point that is all I really care about.

the internment camps are a reality, Anti home schooling is just another reason to detain you in a camp.

Here is a list state by state of known camps for our detainment.

http://www.rense.com/general17/statebystate.htm

I have soooooooo much more

That is why Sheryl and I are doing our best to get this project off the ground. We are almost to the point of asking for some help with the launch.

Go Home Schoolers!!!
Brad West ~ onomoney

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!