Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008
3/5/2008 3:19:39 PM
Hello Lydia!

Большой медведь из РОССИИ. The Great Medvedev from RUSSIAN means THE GREAT BEAR FROM RUSSIA.

Thank you my Russian friend for the post and your support. The LACOTA Indians  are fighting for their rights for a very long time. The Lakota Freedom Delegation will be a big headache for USA in near future.

Suppose that Greece and other countries recognize their independence. Hmmmm, that would be a war declaration. To recognize a free country in the heart of USA is a war declaration. People fear to say their opinion.

I am glad that RUSSIA will not accept more American involvement in EUROPE and Russia will not let The FYRO "Macedonia" to claim the expression of what real MACEDONIA is.

I hope the LACOTA people will find the way to their freedom. Native Americans have great spirit and they have a very good experience of all Government PROMISSES for more than 150 years.

About prophecies! The Greek Prophecis say, After the big burnings, the flood and the earthquakes in Greece at the time when the big bear from Russia wakes up then time is in. I am not wrong SAYING The bear is a awake since SUNDAY. Большой медведь из РОССИИ. Medvedev means BEAR.

My Russian is not good but I know that.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 3:40:07 PM
Hello Benton!

Of Course American People are not Yankees. They are simple like all other people. Few Americans are involved in the BIG GAME to share the global sources. In my knowledge 39 families control 78% of the global sources. Those families have no GOD, no homeland, no mother, no father, and no human feelings. They rule the world.  Them I call YANKEES because the are members of the White Pyramid that rules The White House.

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE SECRET SOCIETIES. Last time I wrote something about those societies all picture strangely disappeared from my threads.
I am with you because I know what you know and how you think and I share your ideas. 

My son is working for the Greek Army at the Turkish border. if his superiors tell him to shoot he will do so otherwise he will be executed. Same rules all over the world. I have nothing against any American citizen.

I stay close
Georgios
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 3:44:24 PM

Hello Georgios!

Yes, as has predicted Vanga, the Bear has come to power...

And about Kosovo...

http://inonews.ru/news/news_986.html

Прецедент есть - ''Мы тоже хотим независимости''

Пророссийски настроенный отколовшийся регион Грузии обратился в среду к мировому сообществу с призывом признать его независимость от Грузии ввиду поддержки Западом отделения Косово.

Южная Осетия, провозгласившая независимость в 1990-х, призвала Организацию Объединенных Наций, Европейский Союз и Россию признать ее в качестве суверенного государства. "Косовский прецедент привел нас к более активной позиции", - сообщил в интервью по телефону представитель сепаратистского лидера Южной Осетии Эдуарда Кокойты.

Precedent is - " We want independence too"

Russian-adjusted broken away region of Georgia has addressed on Wednesday to the world community with an appeal to recognize its independence of Georgia in view of support by the West of branch of Kosovo.

The South Ossetia which has proclaimed independence in 1990, has called the United Nations Organization, the European Union and Russia to recognize it as the sovereign state. " Kosovan precedent has led us more to an active position", - the representative of the separative leader of South Ossetia Edward Kokojty has informed in a telephone interview.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 4:12:01 PM

Again, hello Georgios,

How damaging, you have hurt the feelings of an officer; I wonder if the gentleman was in the battles that his army and air force waged against Serbia? He may have known the name of his senior officer there who had serious doubts about which side they should in truth have fought for. Then again, he probably does not realise that siding against Serbia, and therefore with Islam is fighting against Christianity. Until such time that we continue believing that Islam is just an other religion, we will be, including the northern American continent, under their rules and law, democracy obliges. Then you will Sir, need to say Allah save America! This is not just the same word but in a different language. In the mean time, you are welcome to this very international Adland community. We do have divergent opinions, and that is part of what makes it interesting.

Regards, Robert.   

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008 - The dead from 80-idssssssssssssss are in My forum
3/5/2008 4:12:27 PM
COLONEL SANDERS!

SHAME ON YOU WHO FEARS TO COME IN AS A MAN WITH TROUSERS.
The Americans should come in here and spot on you who ever you are. HURRAY COLONEL OF FRIED CHICKENS. In Greece our Heroes die fighting at the fields. In USA they get titles by frying chickens.

Who ever you are you should be ashamed! Why bring in a dead man and his picture here? This is what makes America non trustful country. I know who you are. I don't fear you. It is not the first time you attack me this way. Now I know how scared you are to meet me in open discussions.

The "Colonel" LIES
1) Colonel Sanders died 1980. He got a title by the Governor of KENTUCKY for cooking and service on food to  the army and not for his military contribution!
2) Sanders is an Anglo-Saxon name with Hebrew roots
3) Non of Colonel Sanders parents and grandparents were GREEK or had any connection with Greece.
4) No Greek woman could ever teach her sons and grandsons to go against Hellenic Spirit.

Kindly Regards,
Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!