Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: KALEIDOSCOPE #3: LA FRANCE, Special Guest, Sarah Pritchard
4/10/2008 1:42:28 PM

Bonsoir tout le monde,

Depuis que je suis dans le net , je me suis senti dépaysé lorsque je me suis trouvé assiégé par le milieu anglophone.....Celà m'a permis de me ressourcer et de revoir mes anciennes leçons d'anglais du lycée.

Je pense bien que la grande absence du net c'est la langue française. Je n'ai pas compris cette situation.... Toutefois, je commence à rencontrer des oeuvres francophones mais ce ne sont que des traductions ....

Bravo Geogios

Bravo la reine sarah

Bravo les autres...

+0
4/11/2008 9:09:33 AM
Hi Sarah, I have been away from Adland Pro for a while, but when I read your newsletter I felt I had to join in. France generally gets a lot of flak from those who know little about it, but I think most if not all of us who live here love the place. I live a bit further North than you, on the borders of Burgundy and the Jura, and although we are currently selling our property to move back to the South East, it is hard to explain how it gets under your skin.See http://www.lamusardiere.soundmovesdirect.org I am now retired and have had two properties here since about 1995, both of the old stone variety as you describe, and like yours about 300 years old. We now only have one neighbour, but when my wife goes back to see her family in Paris (she is Parisienne) I am always touched that he comes and checks that I am OK every couple of days or so. I can't imagine that happening in many other countries - and I have lived in 12 in my lifetime. So even when it is pouring down with rain as today, the open fire blazing away, the two French cats with me as company - one ours and one from next door, life is not too bad for an oldie! Just to inject a commercial note (sorry), I have been producing Mp3 CD's for lonely people, and if anyone feels they fall into that category then check out http://www.soundmovesdirect.org. Keep the faith, Norm
Norm Clark
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2008 11:55:39 AM
Mon ami Belkacem,

Tu est toujours le bienvenu ici.

Merci pour les bravos! (et la Reine Sarah!!).

Pour les oeuvres francophones, peut être tu dois commencer d'écrire quelques oeuvres d'origin en français. En fait, çà m'étonne un peu aussi, l'absence de la langue française dans le net.

Merci pour ta visite.

A bientôt,

La Reine Sarah

My friend Belkacem,

You are always welcome here.

Thank you for the bravos! (and Queen Sarah).

Perhaps you should write some original works in French. In fact, I am a little surprised at the absence of the French language on the net.

Thank you for your visit.

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2008 12:11:27 PM
Bonjour Norm,

I'm glad you joined in.

Your house looks lovely. We've been here since 1995 too.

We actually have two houses here in Plaigne. One is the family home and also has the gites. The other is just down the road, in the village. Needed complete renovation. I have the ideas and hubby is changing them into reallity. We like to keep the character of a building. Someone had spent a lot of time covering up all the old beams. Hubby has exposed them again.

You are right about loving it here. We go back for little visits but are glad to get back home. Mind you the French bureaucracy does live up to its reputation and can be extremely frustrating! As you are retired, perhaps that doesn't affect you so much.

Thank you for your visit and contribution.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Don't know why, but I see you as a Teddy Bear person.
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2008 2:38:26 PM
Mother France! - Happy Mothers Day

Tomorrow is a Great Day. Maybe the Greatest Event of the year. Making use of the event I wanted to jump in and whish you.

Happy Mother's Day.
Enjoy Angelic Meditation

Click Above

PHILOXENIA
My Secter Love at Philoxenia Community - Join us - Click the banner

Continue Reading The legend of Mother's Day in Philoxenia AdlandPro Forum

Greetings from Greece
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0