Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: KALEIDOSCOPE #3: LA FRANCE, Special Guest, Sarah Pritchard
5/10/2008 5:01:00 PM
Bonjour Georgios,

Thank you for the Fête des Mêres wishes.

It is not Mother's Day in France until the 25th May, but I wish all Mothers celebrating on the 11th, special wishes and, of course, angel cuddles!

Happy Mother's Day!

Angel cuddles,
Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
KALEIDOSCOPE #3: VIVA LA FRANCE -14th July National Day in France
7/13/2008 4:05:35 AM
LONG LIVE FRANCE
July 14th 1789 -14 July 2008

France is the first European country which addressed Human Rights in its Declaration of 1789 during the French Revolution.Many of the current European laws about human rights were heavily influenced by the French version.

One big difference though, in 1789 it were only the hommes who received these rights despite women playing important roles during the Revolution.

Click above - Viva La France Dance

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: KALEIDOSCOPE #3: VIVA LA FRANCE -14th July National Day in France
7/14/2008 5:00:43 AM
Bonjour Georgios,

I managed to get here for the July 14th celebrations.

There is much fun and friendly celebrations going on in France today. It will be finished off with fireworks all over France, this evening.

The French really know how to celebrate!

However, I am always a bit sad because the liberty that is being celebrated leaves much to be desired. One is, in fact, very restricted in various ways, here in France. I often get rather frustrated by the lack of liberty here.

Nevertheless, I will join you and the French people in celebrating liberty.

I am a very free spirit and no restrictions on Earth, wherever I may be, will take that away from me.

I will give a toast to LIBERTY and may everyone be free to follow their desires, their goals, their paths, their life purposes, their missions, their hearts and may the angels guide each and everyone of us and support us in our choices.

Freedom, love and light, and of course, angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: KALEIDOSCOPE # LA FRANCE, Special Guest, Sarah Pritchard
7/16/2008 11:50:46 AM

Kaleidoscope is a wonderful friendly forum Georgios.  Thanks for keeping it free of strife. I enjoy reading about the lands from far away.

Thanks for highlighting FRANCE!  You did a great job Sarah in describing your home land.

Long live France!

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!