Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WELCOME TO KALEIDOSCOPE
3/23/2008 4:26:34 PM

EART
Kaleidoscope

Bogdan  John   Pauline  Peter     Georgios
AdLandPro Feature
A window To The World
for pleasure, love, and peace.

2008 Olympic Flame
to Burn Bright for China

GREEK SPIRIT AGAIN

ENJOY - SOUNDS FULL  OF OLYMPIC EMOTION

THE OLYMPIC FLAME
LIGHT O SPIRIT, KNOWLEDGE AND LIFE

The Olympic torch will be carried across all five continents, along the ancient "Silk Road" and 135 cities, covering 137,000 kilometers over 130 days, the longest time the flame has ever been carried.

Tomorrow March 24th, 2008
is tje official day to lifth the torch andhand over the Olympic Flame
to the Chines Olympic Gameäs Committee

THE CEREMONY
will of course be hled in ancient
ANCIENT OLYMPIA

Greek priestess successfully lights
first flame in Olympia

2008-03-22 16:59:00   BOCOG 

Greek actress Maria Nafpliotou will act as High Priestess
at the torch lighting ceremony.

Click Above

The CHRONOS FOREST IS WOUNDED
35000 New trees are planted
but it will take some time to have the
former great environment.

The Olympic torch will be carried across all five continents, along the ancient "Silk Road" and 135 cities, covering 137,000 kilometers over 130 days, the longest time the flame has ever been carried.

WE WILL FOLLOW
the daily reports given by the Olympic Committee on the Olympic Flame Race
and add all news and of course music and highlights from the different towns, regions and countries.

THIS IS THE YEAR OF CHINA

Chinese diabled deaf (and maybe mute) girls and guys performing traditional and national dance My Dream ---- Guanyin (a Bodhisattva

As long as you are kind and there is love in your heart
A thousand hands will naturally come to your aid
As long as you are kind and there is love in your heart
You will reach out with a thousand hands to help other.

Guan Yin is the bodhisattva of compassion, revered by Buddhists as the Goddess of Mercy. Her name is short for Guan Shi Yin. Guan means to observe, watch, or monitor; Shi means the world; Yin means sounds, specifically sounds of those who suffer. Thus, Guan Yin is a compassionate being who watches for, and responds to, the people in the world who cry out for help.

Guan Yin is the bodhisattva of compassion, revered by Buddhists as the Goddess of Mercy. Her name is short for Guan Shi Yin. Guan means to observe, watch, or monitor; Shi means the world; Yin means sounds, specifically sounds of those who suffer. Thus, Guan Yin is a compassionate being who watches for, and responds to, the people in the world who cry out for help.
Bodhi means wisdom or enlightenment; sattva means being or essence. Put the two together and you get bodhisattva, a being who is enlightened and ready to transcend the cycles of birth and death, but chooses to return to the material world in order to help other people reach the same level of enlightenment. This is the ultimate de
monstration of pure compassion.

A PHILOXENIA FEATURE
HAPPY EASTER

PHILOXENIA

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Perfect and Immortal

733 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: WELCOME TO KALEIDOSCOPE
3/30/2008 9:31:21 AM
Welcome to your newsletter. I do hope you have enjoyed a wonderful week and that your Spring has got off to the best possible starts, and that you are placing the winter weather behind you if you live in the northern hemisphere. Now is the time to be out in the countryside absorbing the ambience of a new cycle of life, knowing that it could also represent a new cycle in your own life - a cycle of abundance, health and joy. As always the choice is yours - anything at all is possible through the Power of Mind. Our most recent newsletter opportunity, Science of Being, showed in the most powerful and unprecedented way how this may be achieved. The messages received and feedback generally for Science of Being has been phenomenal. Due in fact to the exceptional nature of this book I have further plans which will become clear soon. This week: 1. Our Ultimate Reality Second Edition eBook 2. The Eternal Moment of Now -----Our Ultimate Reality Second Edition eBook----- Before I published Our Ultimate Reality as a paperback book, I received countless requests - often half a dozen or more every day, asking to make the book available as a hard copy paperback. For the benefit of the thousands of new members joining us this week, all of whom I welcome, here are the full details for the paperback version of the book: http://www.ourultimatereality.com/our-ultimate-reality-the-book.html I would like to take this opportunity for thanking everyone who has purchased the paperback so far and for making it a bestselling Metaphysics and Spiritual Growth book on Amazon where it reaches #1 in one of these categories from time to time. After publishing the paperback I withdrew the eBook. Paradoxically however, ever since them I have been receiving numerous requests from people wishing to purchase an eBook version rather than the paperback. Of course I am only too happy to make my book available in any format people desire, although it has not been my long-term intention to produce another eBook version at this stage. However, in response to the numerous requests received, this week, and for a short time only, I am delighted to make available the very latest version of Our Ultimate Reality, Life, the Universe and Destiny of Mankind in eBook format with 9 gifts for only $17: The second edition of Our Ultimate Reality has been substantially updated to take account of the many questions, comments and requests received over the last couple of years or so since the book was first published, and an additional chapter - Transition of the Ages - on the subject of "2012" has been added. Here is what you will receive for only $17 as a valued newsletter subscriber: Our Ultimate Reality Second Edition Our Ultimate Reality First Edition Science of Getting Rich Science of Being Well Science of Being Great Power of Concentration Think and Grow Rich Self Mastery Through Conscious Auto Suggestion The Magic Story In addition, you will also receive Abyss, my extremely popular and acclaimed Brainwave Entrainment track with User Guide. This is a total of $109 of books with Abyss for just $17 - an opportunity which most definitely will not be repeated. If you wish to benefit from this unique opportunity, here is your special newsletter subscriber ordering page: http://www.ourultimatereality.com/our-ultimate-reality-edition2.html Please keep in mind that this is a very limited opportunity. -----The Eternal Moment of Now----- As I have mentioned before, I receive countless messages from people who wish to improve their lives, either because they have reached a particular low point in their cycle of this Earth life, or because they feel they can do much better for themselves and family. Often these people have been following the usual processes of visualisation, affirmations etc. but to no avail. The truth is, although these approaches are fine as far as they go, they are still, in and of themselves not enough. Science of Being discusses all of the factors for success, in particular realising Universal Life Energy, as indeed does my own book, Our Ultimate Reality which you can obtain for a short time in eBook format through your newsletter subscriber opportunity this week, or the paperback version, links to both of which are above. Another very major reason however, and the one we will discuss this week, is living for past events or an imaginary future rather than for The Eternal Moment of Now. What humans know as and call "time" does not exist - it is an illusion measured by mechanical and electronic devices known as "clocks", synchronised to the movement of the planets, moon and Sun, which only serves to perpetuate this illusion. In the Astral worlds, the "afterlife", where most people go after the change known as "death", the countless residents there have absolutely no concept of "time" whatsoever, and have no means of measuring it even if they wanted to. We know "time" is an illusion from our own experiences. If we are engrossed in doing something that makes us joyful, "time" seems to "fly" and the time to end that experience arrives all too soon. If on the other hand you are doing something as a chore, or that you do not like doing, and it seems an effort, then "time" seems to "drag on" forever. In reality of course the "time" measured by the clock is the same, in both cases - only the experience of "time" has changed. As Albert Einstein said: "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity." During the Transition of the Ages that we are currently experiencing, the effects of which will exponentially accelerate over the next few years, one very possible outcome is that the twin illusions of "space" and "time" will be stripped away, leaving us permanently experiencing the present moment of Now. Many people who have written to me have even now commented that "time" seems to be "speeding up", and that days now seem more like 16 hours rather than 24 hours. This is actually very true, and, as mentioned before, this experience may accelerate exponentially until what are called "days" no longer exist, and the only experience is Now just as it is and always has been beyond Earth within the inner spheres of life including the Astral, afterlife. While many people might feel concerned by this, such a reaction would in fact be nothing more than a fear of the unknown. In fact, if everyone learned to live there lives today in, The Eternal Moment of Now, their lives would be infinitely happier and more abundant as well as perfectly healthy. So many people today live their lives either carrying the baggage of yesterday, including their whole "life" to date, or fear and apprehension of tomorrow. Again - there is only one point of existence and thought - Now. Now is where we create our reality, and Now is where we experience that reality - not yesterday, not tomorrow, not next year, but Now. Many of the greatest teachers taught this truth in different ways. The Master known as Jesus said: "And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?" -- Luke 12:25 And: "Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?" -- Matthew 6:27 What did Jesus mean by this exactly? Well he certainly did not mean that it is wrong to think. Clearly thinking is an integral aspect of living. What Jesus really meant then was this: Focusing your Mind on anything other than the present moment will not add anything to your life and reality. Lao Tzu stated this truth thus: "In the practice of the Way every day something is dropped. Less and less do you need to force things until you finally arrive at non-action. When nothing is done nothing is left undone". Another Taoist philosopher, Huai Nan Tzu said: "He who conforms to the course of the Tao, following the natural processes of Heaven and Earth, finds it easy to manage the whole world". In Buddhism, the Third Noble Truth teaches: "Suffering can be overcome and happiness attained. If all useless craving and desires are set aside, and each day is lived one at a time not dwelling on the past or an imagined future, then you will be set free and attain happiness and contentment providing at the same for more time to help others". This is a condition known as "Nirvana". In the Hindu culture of the Upanishads, Brihadaranyaka Upanishad stated: "There is fear from the second". The "second" that Brihadaranyaka Upanishad refers to is duality, including "time". This is what The Baron Eugene Fersen says about this: "You live only once, and that once is NOW. All your energies, all your qualities, all your faculties, are centred upon the present moment. It is the vital point, the single hot and living tip through which you can burn your whole life record of constructive activity into the stubborn fabric of Mankind. The Past is gone, you cannot alter it; the Future is to come, you cannot touch it. But the Present is HERE, and you can score strong and deep in it. Except in mortal existence there is no Past and Future. Divisions of Time vanish outside of limited and divided Minds. Eternity knows no such division; it includes both Past and Future and is itself simply an eternal and ever present NOW. But the human Mind, inside the self-erected mental walls which made it human, cannot comprehend Eternity and has enslaved itself to the very limitations which it fashioned. It possesses only the moment to tie to its lost heritage, and only through the proper appreciation and use of that moment can it win back something of what it has lost". So the the message that has been taught by the greatest and wisest teachers over thousands of years is clear - those who live their lives in accordance with the illusion of time, focusing their thoughts on a non-existent past, or fearful of an imaginary future will be miserable. We can also demonstrate these truths with The Law of Attraction. In using The Law of Attraction it is crucial to harmonise with the object of our wishes by Knowing and Believing, beyond doubt and with perfect Faith, that we already have it Now. If you think, act or feel that you "will" have it or "want" it, you immediately place yourself into a situation where you will be perpetually "willing" or "wanting" but never actually receiving. I realise of course that while we are focused in this vibration that we call the physical Universe, or Earth, we are bound by temporal factors. I also realise that most people have been programmed from an early age to live by the "clock" and to "watch the time". If only everyone knew what misery this inevitably brings. One of the very biggest causes of this reliance on time is this thing people call a "job", where everyone is under pressure to get to work on "time" for fear of the consequences. No one actually needs a "job" and therefore the "time", another human construct, and the constraints it places on people, but that is another newsletter. Suffice it to say that we can have anything we desire from the infinite Source of supply that Is Divine Providence, Source, God using the power of Mind. So what must be done: The answer is simple yet profound. It is absolutely crucial, beyond words to focus only in the present moment of Now, and to remove from your thought processes any notion of this human construct known as "time". Focus all your thoughts on the present moment, not one second, minute, day, week, month in the transient past or imaginary future. If you wear a watch remove it - otherwise it will serve as a symbol of your reliance on "time". Likewise, remove as many clocks from your home as possible, and avoid looking at the ones you cannot remove. If you must be controlled by the illusion of time for "work" or to keep an appointment, see "time" for what it really is - a meaningless human construct, and take the attitude that you are simply humouring those who are still controlled by "time". Make a habit of knowing, beyond all doubt, that you can have anything in the present moment of Now, and focus all your thoughts on your wishes, knowing you have them Now with perfect Faith. Finally I will conclude with this appropriate verse from the Sanskrit, the classic language of the culture of India: Look To This Day For it is Life, the very Life of Life. In Its brief course lie all the Verities and Realities of your existence; The Bliss of Growth; The Glory of Action; The Splendor of Beauty; For Yesterday is but a Dream, And tomorrow is only a Vision: But Today well lived makes every Yesterday a Dream of Happiness, and Every Tomorrow a Vision of Hope. Look well, therefore, to This Day! Please keep in Mind your very special but limited newsletter subscriber opportunity of the second edition eBook of Our Ultimate Reality, with nine valuable gifts, together worth $109 for only $17: http://www.ourultimatereality.com/our-ultimate-reality-edition2.html Until next week. In Love, Light and Truth, Adrian. http://www.ourultimatereality.com/our-ultimate-reality-the-book.html http://www.ourultimatereality.com http://www.ourultimatereality.com/forums http://www.mindpowerbooks.com http://www.developingpsychicpowers.com http://www.charleshaanelbooks.com http://www.astralpulse.com/forums http://www.thewayofthecrystal.com 11 Cronk Drean, Douglas, IM To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit: http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TMxsTBzstCyMjAyszJxMtEa0zExMzOysrA== Delete Reply Forward Spam Move...
Thank You,I Love You,I'm Sorry,Please Forgive Me. http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=perfect MILLIONAIRE GIVING OUT FREE $200 AT; http://www.forex4free.org/?language=de&ref=tyily their forum in 7 languages: http://forex4free.forummotion.com/forum.htm
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
TEN STEPS ABOVE THE IDIOTS
4/1/2008 2:41:39 PM
Perfect and Immortal

Thank you for this message. I personally found the message out of track for the Olympic Games. Few people understand the reason these games were organized 776 BC.

For those who really understand the Olympic Spirit there is nothing highter, but you know those who dislike the GAMES they try to relate them to Politics and Religion.

I AM TEN STEPS ABOVE THEM.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
WELCOME TO KALEIDOSCOPE
5/10/2008 2:43:03 PM
Dearest Kaleidoscope!

Mothers Day in few hours. Most of our Heroines are named Mothers of Nations

HAPPY HEROINE DAY
and Happy Woman of Courage day

Mother is our first word and Mother is our last ....

Happy Mother's Day.
Enjoy Angelic Meditation

Click Above

PHILOXENIA
My Secter Love at Philoxenia Community - Join us - Click the banner

Continue Reading The legend of Mother's Day in Philoxenia AdlandPro Forum

Greetings from Greece
Georgios

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts