Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: St Paddy's Day is Just Around the Corner...Let's Celebrate and Have Some Fun!
3/15/2008 1:00:36 PM
St-Patricks-Day-Glitters-04.gif
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: St Paddy's Day is Just Around the Corner...Let's Celebrate and Have Some Fun!
3/16/2008 9:16:41 AM
This one hit close to home! I finally adjusted to my ex-husband's issue with tuning me out- I always mumble jibberish since he's gonna say "What did you say-anyways, then when I've got his attention, I ask him in English!"
Works every time:)
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2008 1:52:08 PM

Hi Joyce, I hate it when you are talking and the person you are talking to turns around and asks you a question totally not related to what you were talking about. Just goes to show some people totally lack concentration, or are not able to listen. When this happens to me, I can get very upset. This is when I start claiming bible texts...promises to lift me up, especially when I need them!

Phil 4:13  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2008 6:26:49 PM
I feel ya! In my first job I resorted to carrying strips of paper with Bible verses on them to get me though the day without wringing a certain saleslady's neck:)
Now, I write them off pretty quickly and control the conversation to get what I need and toodle-oo!
These folks are as easy to ready as a-b-c and super easy to send into a frenzy when you're done with them.
If you are over at CMU7-check out my latest blog article
"Joyce Parkers Secrets For Staying Young"
http://www.cmu7.com/?L=blogs.blog&article=1346

I was in one of those moods:)
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2008 10:20:21 PM

Hi Joyce, I just took a look at your website. I'll be back over there to read your article on the blog. Well, tomorrow is St Pats Day, and this here party will be over. I do appreciate everyone who has stopped by. Of course you are welcome to come up with whatever else you might have to share even after it's over. I will be on the road on and off so I may not be available to respond right away. I'm home in Arizona right now, and believe it or not, it snowed today!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!