Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: St Paddy's Day is Just Around the Corner...Let's Celebrate and Have Some Fun!
2/28/2008 10:27:00 PM
Hi James!

Oooo...you're starting early.  This is one awesome party already and it's guaranteed to get better and better everyday!!

I thought I would bring one of my favorite Irish bands with me.  They have even agreed to return at various times throughout March.  How about that?

I hope you like their opening song. lol

I'll be baaaack...your OREO brother Steven.

It's A Beautiful Day...

((youtube id="omFdpnSu57U"))((/youtube))

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: St Paddy's Day is Just Around the Corner...Let's Celebrate and Have Some Fun!
2/29/2008 11:23:06 AM

JIm,

I agree with Steven. Awesome Party going. I've no graphic to share yet, but rest assured, I'm snitching away LOL

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

P.S. My husbands' dad was 1/2 Irish or so. Clavin is supposed to be an Irish name. They think the spelling was changes upon arrival in the US.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/29/2008 11:36:34 AM

Some Irish FUN:

Irishman went to a pet shop and asked how many budgies were in stock. "We have 99" replied the  shop owner "Give us the lot" said the Irish man, paid for them and left. He went to a tailors shop and had 99 pockets sewn into a jacket, put a budgie in each pocket, went up to the Post Office Tower and jumped off. He hit the ground with an almighty smack and lay there groaning until a passer-by came and asked him what had happened. "I don't know sur" he replied "but that's the last time I try that budgie jumping" 

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/29/2008 12:05:30 PM

A little more Irish fun :

An Irishman goes to a bar and along with him he brings a giraffe. He orders a beer and one for the giraffe and they spend the next couple of hours drinking, laughing and talking.

Soon the giraffe falls down and passes out right in the middle of the floor. The Irishman takes his last drink and starts for the door. The bar keep yells over the bar.." Yeah you can't leave that lyin  there"; with that the Irishman says, You silly ole man that ain't a lion its a giraffe and leaves the bar...

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/29/2008 1:36:41 PM
Hey James,
St Paddy's has always-always-always been my favorite!
I tried so hard when I was a kid to be Irish! (It didn't work)-but I got my best present ever on March 17, 1970-weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz-my first born was born!
So I get to celebrate St Patricks day forever as my own special day anyway:)
Well, I guess technically it would be his special day but why quibble about technicalities.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!