Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: St Paddy's Day is Just Around the Corner...Let's Celebrate and Have Some Fun!
2/28/2008 8:07:02 AM

Top of the mornin' to ya there jimmy !

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Re: St Paddy's Day is Just Around the Corner...Let's Celebrate and Have Some Fun!
2/28/2008 11:57:34 AM

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YE LADS AND LASSIES

Did ya hear about Shamrockfest? http://shamrockfest.com/

Here's a great joke:

Finnegans wife had been killed in an accident and the police were questioning him. "Did she say anything before she died?" asked the sergeant. "She spoke without interruption for about forty years," said Finnegan.

From "Hymns for Little Children" by Cecil F. Alexa:
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful: The Lord God made them all.

Doug

Communications Technology continues to advance. Discover how you can profit.

NEW ERA WIFI

I've Recently Discovered the Secrets to Making Money on the Internet & Enjoy Sharing With My Friends
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 12:16:31 PM

Hi Jill, good to see you! Definitely a unique looking character and he looks like he had one to many...LOL

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 12:21:06 PM

Hey Phil, that was a special one, especially the wind at your back! Thanks for sharing it.

There's a nurse on hand for when the party is over. She's unhappy because she wasn't invited...LOL

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 12:28:24 PM

Hey Doug, that festival looks like a good place to be for the 17th. Some cool music going on there. Thanks for the jokes!

They say there are green monkeys in the Caribbean. I have yet to see one though!

+0