Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's over, I have lost the battle
2/23/2008 5:58:27 PM

Beryl, I have just donated $50.00 towards your fight. How much do you need all together??

I can never understand how this system breaks ups families. LOVE is the Greatest source of upbringing.

A Prayer is in for you and the Children. Keep the Positive thoughts and Paryers going. It will work...;-)

Please keep us all updated.

+0
2/23/2008 6:44:38 PM

Dear Beryl

This is a travesty and an injustice that is suffered by people in this country all the time. We need more information if we are to help you.

We need the address of the Child placement center and the address and phone numbers of anyone who had a part in this decision to separate those children. What are the reasons for taking the children from you. If you are financially unable to care for them here is where a community of this size can help

We spend plenty of time here praising each other and marketing our wares but when have we all come together for a cause such as this?We can ask this community to donate even a dollar a piece to be put into a trust fund for the children. The Agency could even have controll over the fund to make sure that the children are properly cared for.

I was separated from my family at age 11 and I understand the trauma that these children are facing. There is nothing that hurts a child more than being taken away from those who love them.

Adlandpro. This is for every one of you. It is high time we actually unite for a worthy cause and make a difference. A buck a piece from 60,000 members could set these kids up for a year or two. Everybody here can do just a little and really make a difference in the lives of three babies. Lets see some pledges here. Lets get to writting some letters and making phone calls. Nobody can beat city hall without some help and 60,000 people united for a single cause  can really make a difference in turning something bad into something good. Lets get moving on this today Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beryl, give us all the information you can asap

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2008 6:51:32 PM
Sorry to read of this Beryl, will you be able to get them back as the days go by?? perhaps a change in direction, the battle might be lost but the war is not over sister!! Time will tell, God is with you my faithful friend, my love is with you Beryl, He doesnt forget what you been through as He works through you! remember God chose the weak things of this world to shame the strong. I know it must be hard at this point and time but the war isnt over. I have you in my prayers sister Beryl, be strong, dont ever say its over unless God says its over okay?  In the meantime Meditate on 1 Corinthians 1:4-1  and Galatians 6:9. God_bless you Beryl my faithful friend. :)  Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!