Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's over, I have lost the battle
2/23/2008 8:48:14 AM

Hi Peter,

I don't think the social worker cares too much for her job right now.  She said Friday when she called me that she really hates having to tear them away, when it is so obvious that they are truley being loved and are happy.

I was told that if I could raise the funds that I need between now and Thursday, she would not need to do this.  But at this point I don't see that happening.

Thank you for your kind words and prayers.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2008 8:54:17 AM

Hi Peaches,

I am trying to come to terms with the fact that I have.  It's hard knowing that I will not be there if they fall and skin their little knees, or get a bad cold and need nursing back to health.

Also that I will not be able to tuck them in at the end of a long tiresome day.  Thank you for all you're doing to try to help out.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2008 11:55:29 AM

Hi Beryl

I have read your post, and re-read your post.  I'm am at a loss for words.

This makes no sense to me, when your girls were with Family, they choose to separate them like this.

I will be praying for you and your girls.  Hang in there, and continue to fight.

God works in mysterious ways.  Just keep your faith.

God Bless you Beryl

Bj

+0
2/23/2008 12:17:44 PM
My very dear friend Beryl, I am a new kid on the block so to speak, this it the first I have heard of your troubles. I am deeply shaken by this news, in a world where we are supposed to be right up to date there are still a lot of very old fashioned ways. I feel very sad for the little children, this will be a terrible ordeal for them however the merciful side of this is the childrens ages. I feel very sad for you beryl, I have come to know you a little bit better in the last couple of weeks. I deeply feel for you as you are going to be the one left to bear this aweful pain.

You can count on me for support, I feel very deeply for all my friends.

Take care my lovely friend, we will be intouch again very soon.

Yours faithfully

Anthony Hosking

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2008 2:40:07 PM

Alright everyone lets take the time to help one of our friends.

http://j-w-sinc.com/donation.htm   take the time to send it to all our friends you never know when we will need help.

Peaches :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!