Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: IM HONORING CERTAIN FRIENDS
8/14/2005 9:52:09 PM
What a great idea! We can count on you to come up with such gems!!! Keep it up! And to all the "nominees" congratulations:D (insert applauses sounds here) Claude
+0
8/14/2005 9:53:32 PM
Hello Kathy, Great idea.You are a great friend. Tony
+0
Jim
Jim Martin

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/14/2005 9:55:56 PM
Hello Dear, I am very pleased to be your friend and I did not think that I would have that much of an impact on your life. It is nice to know that Kathy,life is too short and we need to live it to it's fullest and bring those along with us to enjoy the great things life has to offer. I am glad that I got involved with the Adland Community, we have such a great group of people here and let us all continue to grow and be good contributing citizens of the world. Who know's we may have a great impact on the world, think big folks I am talking about the Planet. Again dear, thank you for honoring me as your friend, and tell those boys of yours to keep their heads down and watch their backs! Lot's of love and happiness to you Kathy! Your frogman! Jim P.S. Watch for my "Ask An Expert" Forum/Blog, I don't know yet what I am going to name it but you are all invited to partipate, we are going to have fun!
+0
Roy
Roy Fielding

66 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/14/2005 9:56:15 PM
Such a good Idea Kathy..... Man (oops, Girl) how do you keep up with all this? Your a True Power House Girl! Thanks again, Roy Fielding P.S. Post Card For Free Gifts: http://www.infoproductstosell.com/ARN.html
Take A Tour Of My Biz And Grab This Free Website Submission Software! http://www.roidotcom.com/ez-free-software/
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2005 10:01:19 PM
Hello Kathy (Queen of Adland), You are nothing short of "fantastic" ! All of us that knows you, well, we're just darn lucky and greatful. Thank you again "Queen of Adland" for another job well done. respectfully,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!