Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - SEVENTH EDITION
4/30/2008 10:09:24 AM

My Dearest Luellita!

Now I see it was over 2 months ago!

I was terribly busy and just want to apologize for my presence and work here were missed. It is impossible to find right words, but this omnipotent machine of life tasks ... just is so good programmed and always takes ALL WHAT IS IT`S IRON HEAD :( .

Thank you for featuring Mileva. Her life story is always so touching for me.

I must run to another features.

I hope you can understand my absence ... In meantime I became lady with iron muscles :) .... My profession is very hard physical job. Each day, about 1 tone of human`s meat, I touch, heal etc ... L O L .... not exactly etc :) :) :) .

Love you very much!

Branka

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2008 10:41:16 AM

My Dearest Branka,

Yes, don't worry.  I do understand.  In fact, I am going through a hiatus myself right now.  I must say that when I heard there was unrest in your part of the world I became worried and have had you on my mind.  I have seen you starting to pop up here and there and my mind is at ease now.

About a month ago my life took a sudden turn.  For the past month I have been paving the way for a new life.  I put my house up for sale yesterday in fact.  Yes, I succumbed to stress and doing Women of Courage on Adland and Blogtalkradio became one thing too many and I noticed that at this time I had to scale back and take things as easily as possible. 

Friday morning I will be gone for about a week.  I am taking a scouting trip to Texas and see if a little country town there will be my new home.  And guess what?  I am making one stop on the way, as I am being taken to the Texas Music Awards!!!!!!!!  What a wonderful time that will be to relax.

After my scouting trip to Texas I will come back and prepare to move, either to that location or elsewhere.  So until I am settled. my presence on the net won't be too much.  So much to do.

In the end, it will be a very good move, wherever I go.  I sense this.  Right now I am going through an immense growing experience and going through quite a storm.  But I see a beautiful day dawning up ahead.

You are always in my heart Branka.

All my love, and of course hugs,

Luella

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2008 11:02:15 AM

OMG!!!! LUELLA!!! Can you imagine how I miss your words!!!!

From our first touch ... I always feel  blessed with imponsant infusion of positiveness and incredible energy!

I MUST READ YOUR RECENT RESPONSE SEVERAL TIMES MORE.

Like birdie .... like chirping ... you have informed me about so great but not easy!!! things and changes.

Really you amazed me!

I am sure you will take the best whatever is going on.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You couldn`t find better moment to touch me.

AH, love you so much!

B.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!