Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - SEVENTH EDITION
2/12/2008 7:21:12 PM

So glad you enjoyed it Amanda!

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2008 7:24:37 PM

Gerri my friend!

Thank you for dropping by.  Yes, it was very intriguing.  This is proof that history is not always accurate. 

Hugs,

Luella

+0
2/13/2008 2:00:20 AM
Hello Luella,

Thank you so much for bringing forth the life of Meliva Einstein.  She truly deserves the recognition she was A Women of Courage in her personal life and in her career.
I really enjoy the reading.

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2008 2:10:48 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2008 8:45:15 AM
Thank you so much Branka and Luella!
There are so many areas of this womans' life that can't be taken on it's face.
For instance, I do believe that the all male staff of instructors in charge of publishing Milevas grades were not honest.
The climate of the times gave them complete control over who would be allowed to be the star product of their school.
As nothing has changed where the biggest benefactor's namesake just 'happens' to be smarter than everybody else to walk off with valedictorian and magna cum laude and summa cum laude while every body else gets thank you lawdy!
Albert himself did not escape this elitist treatment himself which could account for his decision to hook up with a lady smarter than he.
When I was very young (here she goes again!) I remember falling asleep to a black and movie on tv on the life of Einstein-it was very true to the facts of the way he used her and left her but never set her free.
Georgios, of course I couldn't possibly remember any names but there were scenes of lively collaborations where they figured out stuff and wrote numbers on the chalk board and had breakthroughs and failures.
I think this was the drama where he thought he didn't need her anymore as he now had "real" colleagues!
The children were never even a second thought.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!