Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - SEVENTH EDITION
2/15/2008 12:59:34 PM

Dear Luella,

I am honored to visit your forum and to post at it. I am your friend Branka`s son.

Also, I am happy to HUG AND BLESS my AUNTIE IN DIASPORA, dearest Joyce. HELLO JOYCE!!!

Last year, at one Belgrade`s theater, I was  watching a drama about Mileva Maric-Einstein`s life ....

I felt ... incredible ... and had a lot of doubts about justice and injustice ... Branka told me that I have them because I am too young. Maybe she has right. And now, reading her story again ... I can realize that I am not much older .... Just wondering, what about you ?

Have an amazing weekend!

Luka 

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2008 2:09:09 PM

Jill, thank you for the most beautiful Valentine's song.  It has deep meaning for me.  Second sign today.  I am learning to watch for signs all around me and this morning at Walgreens of all places there was a most beautiful sign.  I was walking down the isle when I noticed it and I just stopped in midstream, closed my eyes, sighed, and took it all in. 

Your website is lovely, it fills one with comfort and peace.

Love and Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2008 2:25:29 PM

Yes, Joyce it is amazing how we can count the female historians on one hand.  And I also noticed the sadness that Mileva felt on the Curies winning the Nobel Peace Prize.  An actual team in every way.  In fact I got that impression about the Curies on reading her biography as a little girl.

On doing research on Mileva I did not include something that was written about her, something like, companion wife, confidant, etc. to Albert Einstein.  I thought, yeah right.

Our lives are so parallel girlfriend.  I recall one such date that I had exactly as the one you described.  But mind you, only one.  As he was totally immersed in what he was doing, I thought, why am I even here?

And then he asked me for another date?  My reply....  Maybe you need a companion such as a dog.  Goodness, so long ago, yet the memories are like it was just last night.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2008 2:37:28 PM

Luka,

I am honored to welcome you to Women of Courage.  I love your mother dearly.  She is a most beautiful spirit and so very wise.  You are very young.  Appreciate her beauty now.  I guarantee you will appreciate it when you are my age.  Don't wait until then.

Your question........ justice and injustice......... And even in your youth you show wisdom in pondering such a subject.

The only advice I give to you is live a just life.  Always be true to yourself.  In that way, you will always be true (just) to others.  We can only control our little area of the universe, yet that little area is bigger than what we perceive.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2008 3:15:31 PM

Luka,

How nice to see you here. Your mother is so loved here and I am sure that the wisdom that you show is passed to you from her.

You are very sensitive to feel the injustice in this lady's story.

Keep visiting Adland, you are so welcome and this is a great forum.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!