Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Second Coming of Christ and the Millenium...Part III
2/9/2008 7:18:10 AM
Hello James,

I am the managing editor of an online Christian magazine.  The name of the magazine is The Way of the Cross.

Could I have permission to use your article in the magazine in the month of February?  I would like for you to be a monthly contibutor.

Here is the current issue.  Join for free and check it out.

http://www.linkingmasters.com/mwsubscribe/index.php?what=subscribe

May God bless your ministry,

Gerald English
To know my heart go http://www.geraldenglish.ws  and click on the Bible.
Gerald English
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 7:56:04 AM

Hi Thomas, you are a blessing indeed, my friend! I do appreciate your support.

Without Christ, as the Head of the Church, where would we be?! We as Christians need to associate with fellow believers. If we don't, we begin to rationalize. When we do that, we begin to drift, and before long, before we even realize it, we are out to sea, without a paddle to get us back ashore. Thank you for taking the time to put together your response, and I agree with you brother!

We should spend at least an hour every day, in thoughful contemplation of the life of Christ. As we behold Him, we become more like Him, in every aspect!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 7:58:44 AM

Nick, I'm speechless. I know I can depend on you to show up, but usually it's in the form of a graphic.  Thank you my friend, for sharing your thoughts. You don't know how much this means to me!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 8:04:00 AM

Hi Gerald, I'd be happy to join your newsletter. I do have one request before I do it however! Please go join my newsletter. Just go to my website below and you will find the link near the bottom of the home page. I see you are a member of It's Your Net. I'm preparing to do some special articles in my business section on it. The potential is huge!!

As far as using my article, you are most welcome to do so. You may take any of the articles I have published here, and use them also, should you so desire. Bless you my friend!

PS: Gerald, thank you for joining my newsletter. I have joined yours just now. I look forward to some good reading!

+0
Terry Gill

51 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/9/2008 8:16:32 PM

Nick,

The scripture you pointed out at Matt. 24:36 was part of Jesus' answer to his disciples when they asked him at verse 3 what would be the sign of his presense and of the conclusion of this system of things.  

One of those signs is found at verse 14, "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.  And we all know who obeys this command today!

What Jesus is talking about at verse 36 is when the end will come, when the Great Tribulation will start, followed by the destruction of Armageddon of this wicked world belonging to Satan, NOT when he, Jesus, would be present!  And this verse 36 is yet further proof that Jesus is not God, thus dispelling further the unscriptural teaching of christendom of the trinity doctrine, for even Jesus admits he doesn't know when the end will come.  Only his Father, Jehovah God, knows that! 

I explained in James' last forum how and why Jesus' "second coming" has been misunderstood through a misinterpretation of the Greek word "parousia."  In the context used in verse 3, it should properly be rendered "presense," not "coming."  Go back to that last forum and read the whole explanation there.

Jesus has already "come" in the sense of the "Lord's Day."  This day began in 1914 when Jesus was installed as King of God’s Kingdom.  And it will continue right through to the end of the Thousand Year Reign, when Christ will ‘hand over the kingdom to his God and Father.’ (1 Corinthians 15:24)  Faithful Christians have looked forward to the Lord’s day for many centuries.  Now, it is finally here!

That's all I have time for now.  Cya!

Terry

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!