Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Here, we go again !
8/15/2005 7:08:05 AM
Hi Eileen, It seems that we are lucky not having so many cards! LOL You're a great friend, Anamaria
+0
8/15/2005 2:21:27 PM
Thanks heads up, This is not about a scam , but about some scum in our area Texarkana Tx that is preying on the elderly. I guy showed up in a natural gas company uniform at the door of a 87 year old lady. He said there was a gas leak in the area and he was sent to find it. When he walked around the house acting to look for the leak. then second time at the door he said it was not on the meter or out side the house. He ask if he could check the stove, dryer, and any heaters to see if they was leaking. Once in side he hit the 87 year old lady in the face stole her money and pocket book and ran. If you don't know the person at the door don't let them in. If they say their with the gas, water , light company, say ok let me call the company then I let you in. If they are fake they will most likly run, then call the cops. God Bless you all, BrotherYada
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 7:50:41 AM
Hi Everyone, Thanks for Stopping by. * LeeLu, You are more than welcome, I Love doing this and letting my friend know about these scams. *Philip, Thanks for passing this on to your friends, the more that knows the less chance someone else will be a victim. *Leanne, Yes, that is definatly the right thing to do. I had to have a come to Jesus talk with my own husband. Someone called us and wanted to sell him something, and he gave out the CC#. I told Him he should never do that, we had no way of knowing who was actually on the other end of the phone.Thanks GOD it turnes out it was legiate.About Your wine issues. I would call the Better Business Bureau in that area of the wine company and see if you can find out anything about them. If it seems fishy to you, then write across the bill cancell the order and sent it back to them. *Ana, LOL Do You mean the Jokers that are in the deck. Have a Great Day My Friend:) *Johnny, That in a way is a scam and a robbery rolled in to one. You are so right about opening the door, I never let anyone, My Kids can testify to that LOL, I have locked them out so many times, They get mad, Because Mom keeps the door locked! Thanks for the heads up on this one.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!