Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Here, we go again !
8/14/2005 12:39:07 PM
I don't usually post this much in one day although, This one was just brought to my attention By A Trusted adland member, in one of my other forums. Beverly Armstrong writes..... ************** Locally we've had numerous phone scams one involves calling you and saying that someone has just charged a huge amount on your credit card asking if it was really a legit charge. They then proceed to suggest that they check your other charge cards for you in their extensive data base, ASKING FOR AND GETTING YOUR NUMBERS .... wheww people get caught in these scams and then lose out big time! Apparently they concentrate on elerly card holders! WATCH FOR THIS ONE! Thanks for the Heads up on this one Beverly, You truely are wonderful :)
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Here, we go again !
8/14/2005 12:43:21 PM
Hello Eileen. Im very glad you are watching out for us,Thanks,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
8/14/2005 12:47:58 PM
Hi Eileen your constant vigilance is appreciated.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2005 12:51:25 PM
Kathy, Earl, Thanks You very much for your replies. I just wanted to get this out, before it happens to some one here. I felt that they use a scare tactic which will throw someone off in order to get the information they want. Thanks for stopping in, Have a Safe Day!
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/14/2005 12:53:02 PM
thanks for the heads up on that one Eileen your friend Gene
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!