Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Feb;2008
2/9/2008 12:02:15 PM

Hey buddy Nick,

Don't worry!  This thread will not die. LOL!!!  Thank you for the wonderful image.  I look forward to your posts of delightful art!  Keep them coming!  Many of our forums would be rather bland without your great decorations. So, keep em coming!

Thank you so much,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 12:06:25 PM

Hello dearest Joyce,

I believe you that it is tough to win and the bar was set high long before my forum ever made it.  I looked at all the previous winners and it was obvious that the very best had all ready won.  But, I always had the hope that other forums that have not won, could  with some wonderful changes.  I think I just happen to have a lot of members using the BB and finding it useful.  Looks like my intentions were found to be acceptable.  :)  Now, I'll have to stay on my toes!

Thank you,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 12:09:55 PM

Hello Larry!!!

Yes!  It has finally been done!  To be included in the BFA club is amazing.  I have much to do to keep it in the same class of course, but with all the great forums popping up these days, it shouldn't be too difficult... just time consuming! LOL!!!

Thank you Larry,

Joe
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 12:34:40 PM

Mulţumesc din inimă!

Hello dearest Anamaria,

Thank you for considering me a superstar!  Those are really big shoes to fill you know!  Your birthday wishes go hand in hand for me because I have at least 100 more to go!  And, if they are all like this year... Wow!  Watch out! 

Thank you so much!!!

Joe

PS:  My arms are longer than you may think! LOL!!!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 12:41:52 PM

Hello dearest LaNell,

Thank you for all the wonderful things that you do for all of us.  You have certainly created a forum yourself that has been full of partying and fun and goodwill to everyone.  THAT is a great forum!  Being at Adland itself makes one feel like they are on top of the world... because we have friends like you who care!

Thank you LaNell,

Joe
HUGS
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!