Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Feb;2008
2/9/2008 11:45:51 AM

Dear Lydia,

Thank you very much.  It is my hopes to keep all of our wonderful friend's special forums highlighted on the bulletin board as your Lingvo Club.  Keep up the great work.

Thank you,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 11:48:45 AM

JoAnne,

Thank you so much for supporting the Bulletin Board.  Be sure and keep me informed of any favorites that are not on the BB.

Thank you,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 11:51:35 AM

Hey buddy Lee,

Thank you!  What is really awesome about this award is that it reflects upon having great forums to put in a consolidated group called the Bulletin Board.  Thank you for the wonderful forums of the Distinguished Gentleman and Women of the Week.  Keep up the great work!

Thank you,

Joe

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 11:54:48 AM

Dearest Gaby,

Yes, it does seem that I am everywhere these days. LOL!  You should see... what do you call bicep looking muscles on my fingers? Hahahaha.... No CT!  It has been an exciting new year for me and I hope to share it with all my good friends.

Thank you for the blessings,

Joe

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 11:59:36 AM

My Dearest Branka!!!!

I think you may be right!  I am sure it is the year for some great things to change and occur.  This has certainly been a great thing to happen and right before my birthday!!! WhooOooOooOo!   And being the 50th hasn't bothered me one bit!  LOL!!!  Thank you for always being there and for using the bulletin board every day.  Your support is most precious!

Thank you and with hugs always back to you,

Joe

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!