Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Feb;2008
2/9/2008 10:41:17 AM

Hi Pauline,

Thanks for all your effort and steadfastness in keeping this forum alive. You have done well dear friend.

A big CONGRATULATION to all nominees and winners for this month. Special kudos to Joe Dee for coming top, I sure hope this year has so much in stock for you my good buddy, you have been shinning with such brightness. More greese to your elbow!!

WELLDONE!!!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 11:31:18 AM

Dear Pauline,

Thank you so much for taking care of the BFA forum.  I know that you put a lot of time in and coordinating the final judges evaluations. 

I accept this as a great honor to have my one and only forum to be selected as a BFA! 

Thank you so much!

Joe

PS:  Special hugs being sent out to you at this time.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 11:35:47 AM

Dear Bogdan,

I would like to make sure that you know how much I appreciate your generocity with this prize.  I have never found a community that was so generous to the members as you are.  It is a great honor to be selected by the wonderful members of this community and judged well enough to win.  This forum will be continually developed in hopes to represent AdlandPro as professionally as possible.

Thank you Bogdan,

Joe Downing
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 11:40:34 AM

Hello Peter,

I apologize for being late getting over here to the BFA!  I have been answering my birthday parties.  Work itself has been on the increase lately too!  It is true, I can't help myself! LOL!!!

Thank you Peter,

Joe
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2008 11:42:44 AM

Hello Rose,

I certainly will! LOL!!!  The best reward from this honor is by everyone finding something useful on the bulletin board.

Thank you,

Joe

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!