Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To A Guardian Angel
2/3/2008 11:11:12 AM

Dear Kari,

That was the most beautiful goodbye poem I have ever read for a dear friend, companion and as you said... guardian angel.  I too had the most beautiful spirited guardian angel leave almost 18 years ago.  She has remained forever in my heart. 

May Danka be in the great green meadow with lots of wonderful things to smell, friends to chase and play with, all her favorite foods to eat, always a warmth to let her know that the love continues forever!

My heart is there with yours, for her love will always be a piece of your heart as my Centauri is to this day.  May our prayers bring you and your family a soothing comfort.

Gentle hugs for you,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/3/2008 11:49:51 AM
Steven,

Thank You so much for your message. Danka' did indeed live to the ripe old age of 16. She came to us when my eldest son turned 5 years old. She was given to us as a puppy and lead as the poem says, a Varied life. She was always sweet to everyone and always knew when someone was not quite safe to be around.She indeed will be remembered fondly.

My sympathies are with you also. Indeed we do feel the same way about our families :)

K

Kari Shinal
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/3/2008 7:35:06 PM
Joe,

I have lost a number of pets in my past, and they all have a special place in our hearts. The picture you have presented suits her first and second homes beautifully.  She was born and raised in Virginia and there were places to play much like that. I am sure that these fields were part of her fondest memories.

Thank You :)

Kari

Kari Shinal
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!