Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: To A Guardian Angel
2/1/2008 11:39:35 PM

Kari,

I know the pain you are going thru as we both have gone thru the same type of passing for our older pets. My Terrier/Poodle cross lived until he was 14 human years.

Danka is a Beautiful looking Dog which I know she is missed tremendously already by your children and yourself. I have known you about 1 1/2 years now but not talking as often as we used to my Poet friend.  I know Danka meant the world to your family and had been thru so much with your family.

Kari let us start to talk again like before and see if we can help each other move ahead of all the pain together. 

My thoughts are with you and your family Kari.

Bless you and yours during this time with all the Love and kindness of those who care.

Take care,

Your Poet friend,

Michael
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/1/2008 11:50:34 PM
My poet friend Michael,

Thank you so much. It indeed has been hard as you know from your experience. If it were not for my friend(s), it would have been much harder.
I do agree my poet friend that we indeed should talk more yet again. I have missed our chats. We all have our pains to cope with and I am willing to share the burdens with others.

I am glad you came here :)

Kari
Kari Shinal
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2008 9:10:40 AM
hello Kari..thank you for sharing this sad story but you have managed to do in good style...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/2/2008 12:20:05 PM
Larry,

Thank you for coming and thank you for your appreciation. I felt that I should write this for her as she was such a great friend to me. She deserved this poem for being so :)

K

Kari Shinal
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2008 7:56:34 AM
Dearest Kari...

I am saddened today to hear of your loss.  I hope that Danka lived to a wonderful old age.  Having read your poem...I sit here teary eyed feeling exactly what you are going through.

You know, every time one of our 'furry companions' pass...they take a piece of our hearts with them.  We will always remember and never forget them, for their love is unconditional and pure.

Once the initial grieving has past...I know the pain remains but wonderful memories will flash by and bring a smile to your face.  If this is your first loss, I know that it's really hard and time will heal...only you will know when that time comes.

We lost our Doberman, Deuce, last April and our dear Adland friend Joe Downing started a memorial thread for him.  I want to include the link for that thread here so you can be a part of the love that was received from Adland friends.

When you read the replies, feel free to substitute Deuce's name with Danka's. :)

Please Click Here

Kari, you are in our prayers, with love...Steven & Diane.

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!