Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Lingvo Club: Our great friend Jim Allen III
1/26/2008 10:26:36 AM
Dear Lydia,

Wonderful to see our good friend Jim Allen III featured here.

Congrats Jim,

Enjoy your time in FOCUS.

Many blessings always

Pauline R
+0
Gregg Adams

55 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/26/2008 2:01:05 PM
Hey Lydia Thanks for the invite. I invited Jim to be a friend. Good luck with your forum here. G
Gregg Adams Web Sites For EVERYONE! http://www.navahost.com =====================================
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/26/2008 2:06:19 PM
Hello Lydia,

Thank you for your invitation to your new forum.

You have chosen a good person to feature. Jim is always supportive and participates in most forums.

CONGRATULATIONS Jim, enjoy your membership in the Lingvo Club!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Dimitra

P.s. Dear Lydia, today I learnt in a hard way that when we make a new forum  here and click the "notify all members" button, this means that only a few will be notified for the existense of this forum. I was pretty sure that all my 994 friends would be notified! Better late than never but I'm sorry I made my good friend Branka unhappy.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2008 4:00:22 PM

Hello Dear Lydia,

I just woke up, after listening to my wife after one of my all night sessions here online, she insisted I lay down and rest.  I just woke up and find this Lingvo Club, and my own self being the honoree.  Thank you Lydia.

As this is quite unexpected, but I greatly appreciate being honored here in your Lingvo Club forum.  I look forward to exploring more of the forum and getting to know the many different languages shared here.

Lydia, you are truly one of the nicest people I have met in recent time.  I am looking forward to a long friendship.  You appreciation of music, poetry and the human being are just a few of your great qualities.  I am learning that your greatest quality is that of true friendship and great intelligence, I am extremely happy to be among your friends.

((youtube id="s8rD31zusOc"))((/youtube))

Much can be said for friends such such as you Lydia.

Thank you,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2008 4:07:49 PM
Hi Lydia, very nice of you to feature Jim.  He is a good guy and has a big heart for all here.  Hugs! ~ Joe

Hey Jim!!!

Wake up!!!  LOL!!!  Good to see you are in the light of Lydia's forum.  She is a very busy friend here at Adland and goes out of her way to show kindness to everyone.  Enjoy the club!!! :)

Congratulations,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!