Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - FOURTH EDITION
1/23/2008 9:29:07 AM

Thank you Georgios for sharing this video with us.  The music and the way it is edited is beautiful.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2008 9:43:38 AM

Dear Luella, This WOC feature is so different with lot of amazing posts (Sara Blow, Phil, Joyce, Geketa, Georgios etc ...) and all of them make this tribute to Coretta Scott King  stronger in expression of our honor and gratitude.

Thank all of you!

With love & blessings,

Branka

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2008 10:24:37 AM

My Dear Branka!

This has been a most exceptional forum and the contributions have been magnificent.  They have been experiences from the heart.

My Woman of Courage Blogradio Show will be airing at 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time and I am so pleased to say that the quality of this forum will be continued on blogradio.  Oh Branka, if you could only call in but I know it is impossible from where you are.  DRAT!   However, it should be set on the page within two hours of airing and will be there until Saturday when I do my panic/anxiety show.

I have a co host that will be doing this particular show with me and I will not tell you who she is, but I will tell you that she is the absolute perfect one to co-host this feature with me.  I am so very proud.

Love and Hugs to you my cherished friend,

Luella

+0
1/23/2008 3:32:51 PM

Luella May, thank you for your kind words.  I did get signed up and tried calling in but all I could get was you and Joyce talking.  Maybe that is best.  If you ever really want to know how it was first-hand in Montgomery, Alabama, with those of us living there; then let me know.

Joyce seems to know an awful lot about the King's but she had to be very young when this took place.

Anyway, I think your talk radio program is great and more power to you.

Sara

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2008 6:16:11 PM
Thank You Dear Luella May

Another great choice for a true woman of courage!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!