Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Let's Take America Back!
1/23/2008 6:40:20 AM
Hi Brad!  You've got me aboard this train.  I been quite alarmed about the "status quo" for quite some time.  It's refreshing to see someone like Ron Paul trying to educate the public.  Most, as you say, don't want to know the truth; but, I, for one, don't want to wait until it's too late!  I hadn't seen this video, but will definitely bookmark the news target site!

I'd rather work TOGETHER to get this country back on track!

Rae
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/23/2008 1:52:37 PM
Hi Rae,

I am so happy and excited that you stopped by, took notice and posted a comment.

I always get a sick feeling in my stomach when I post information that will ether have an impact on the world, or concerns the safety of the masses. Because of the lack of response and action taken by people in general.

Heck they won't even take the time to fill out a profile,
post, or try to network, but they always seem to be the first to whine about not making money!

If you didn't notice
I am starting to tell it like it is. This year I have decided to stand on my soapbox and holler like never before. And I believe that Ron Paul has finally decided to the very same thing.

He has been blocked by MySpace, MSN-NBC his votes haven't been counted at the New Hampshire caucus, and the list goes on. But with just the people that started listening, he rose the most money ever in one day by ant candidate.

It is well worth taking an hour and looking at where he stands on issues.

What actually got me started was the declaration of UNITY to be the word of the year this year.

As you Said "
I'd rather work TOGETHER to get this country back on track!"

Here is the post: word of the year 2008 http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/921575.aspx

Thank You for taking time for me
Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/23/2008 2:05:37 PM
Grab and Bookmark this
link for the straw poll!

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/straw-poll

And don't forget to register to vote
in the real world!

If you don't Vote
Don't Complain!
Just let them kill us all

Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
1/27/2008 5:13:03 PM
One would have to wonder about the numbers being reported at all the primaries so far, as this straw poll indicates Paul at 24%, #2 next to McCain (heaven forbid he should become president, he'll continue down the same path as Bush and all his cronies!).  According to the "filtered" mainstream media: Ron Paul is hardly making a showing!
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/29/2008 5:13:59 PM
I am seeing more & more Ron Paul banners on the social sites.
Look how many of us with online business are just normal people trying to make a good life for our families. Many of us also sell natural health care products. Many of us are tired of the Big drama with the debates.

We have this chance to get things in order.

They say Hillary will get the ladies & Barac will get the blacks - hey, aren't we all people?!!!

Gender & race have nothing to do with how well you can make decisions for the people of America!!!

Join the Revolution!!!!
Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

Sorry if I spelled Barac wrong but - I refuse to Google his name to check the spelling!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!