Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: important news for new comers to adland
8/12/2005 11:55:51 PM
Hi Kathy, what we all have to remember is that we were all new here once? (though it might not feel like it) and any help is always welcomed. If I can help just give me a shout. Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
8/12/2005 11:56:53 PM
A great place for the newbe's to start and a great ideal. God Bless you, Johnny
+0
Christine Gleeson

49 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/13/2005 1:24:52 AM
Hello Kathy, Thank you for your post. Kathy you have been an inspiration to all of us at Adlandpro. Thank you for being so helpful. Sincerely, Christine Gleeson Sydney, Australia
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2005 7:08:00 AM
Thanks Kathy I have saved this until I get back. Linda
+0
8/13/2005 7:45:03 AM
Greetings, Well, I must say, Kathy is doing a wonderful job making us newbies feel welcome. From her warm smile to overflowing desire to help others, seems like the perfect choice to lead this group. Looking over all your businesses, I am amazed you have time to lead this forum. My word, you are certainly are an inspiration to those who are also multi-taskers. (g) I thought I was the only one who believed in not putting all my eggs in one basket, and I too believe in a diversified portfolio of investments as I do businesses. I was happy to see others with the same strategy with Adlands. My question is this, how do you prioritize your different businesses? I too try to keep a portfolio of a half dozen businesses at all times, some require little effort, while some demand more. It is this kind of mix that has worked well for me in both my traditional businesses, as well as my online businesses. My question is, do you have a traditional business, or should I say a main one, or do you treat all your businesses as equal. Anyone else who is diversified is welcome to chime in as this trend seems to be growing. I have always enjoyed multiple income streams, and the wonderful aspect of some are that they are providing residual income with no ongoing effort, and that is my goal, creating self sustaining avenues of income with minumum maintenance. Granted, everyone is different, and the old schol of working only one business seems to be fading more and more. How many others are using this new portfolio approach to business? Visiting this community seems to indicate many are taking this new strategy, so why not share how you are all doing and how do you prioritize your different businesses, by income, or what you enjoy helping others with most? Just curious. Good luck, Mike
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!