Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 10TH DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK
1/20/2008 7:22:15 PM

Dear Lidia,

That was one of the most original ways to congratulate that I can think of. What a beautiful, powerful voice; and an impressive presentation indeed! Coming from the great mother Russia, I particularly appreciated it.

Special Thanks,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2008 8:41:30 PM
Hi Brother Luis!

It is so wonderful seeing you here today as our 10th DGOTW. :)  Your friendly looking photo has 'gentleman' written all over it!!  Welcome to the club.

You also bring a huge amount of positive energy into our community through your artistic works.  I admire your creativity and uniqueness. lol

Enjoy your week in the spotlight...your OREO brother Steven.

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
Scott Adams

art.jpg art image by aznurse_bucket
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2008 9:56:57 PM
Hi Lee.

I've been a fan of Luis for a while now and after seeing his paintings can't wait for him to show us more.

When we talk about gentlemen Luis Miguel is the ultimate example of what a gentleman stands for.

Congratulations and enjoy  your week as DGOTW.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/20/2008 10:38:07 PM

Thanks Lee & Peter, congrats Jim as DGOTY. Hey Luis, way to go buddy, DGOTW # 10. Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2008 1:58:18 AM

Hey Luis,

Congratulations sir.  It is a honor to be celebrating with a such a deserving Gentleman.  ((youtube id="qSQiv_AkCy4"))((/youtube))

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!