Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: DO YOU HAVE CHARISMA????
8/12/2005 8:44:05 PM
Kathy, I see I made some typos but I am in a hurry to get done with answering all the forums email that I am getting, so I can get back to the work that I have on hand. I will be checking back in shortly. Have a blessed day-Jerome
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
8/12/2005 8:44:41 PM
Hello! Kathy and others, Thanks for invitation. Charisma...well,you just touched the "point" I am the ONE. Really, it's no word of the lay! Many, many times I thought..."how I am going to enter that room? everybody will notice me, again". Normally I am sort of shy persom, I do not like to be in spot light( bad prospect for become a celebrity, he,he,he...)To be honest with you, I had learn ,eventualy, to like it.After my sudden illness,when I got back on my feet, everybody wanted to hug and kiss me.I was quite popular, as the one who "beat death", also, after all that could smile and participate in birthay parties and so on... Once, someone told me that I should change my profession and become a comediant(!) why?,couse,almost everything I'd say make people laugh..No! this wouldn't be for me, that would include a spot light! well, I stayed with whatever I was doing and do not think I could become another Ellen Degeneres.However, my natural skill to "still the show" is with me for this day. The conclusion from that is: people, beware if Ania is around, nobody else is going to shine. To bad, this statement comes from me ...sounds almost like self-praise. I know, I could be little bit more modest...but it's hard when you know that you have charismatic personality, and that is the subject of this forum..... To prove that would be great if adlandpro"annual mixer" would happen, somwhere... Got to go now... have a great day, or evening(time zones) Ania
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 8:55:19 PM
Hi Ania, Your friend Jerome here,it's hard to have charisma and remain modest at times isn't it(ain't it):-). Glad to see you are feeling OKAY! I am still waiting on your paintings, I want to see them. You are still in my prayers. Jerome
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Tina B

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/12/2005 9:48:26 PM
Webster's New World Dictionary: Charisma, a special charm or allure that inspires fascination. A lot of people have it, yes I too. My presence is known when I want it to be known. I do not expect everyone to drop their jaw when I walk in a room unless I choose...another words, it can be turned on and off. Those that never turn it off are usually too self centered to know they have the option. They thrive on the attention and become disillusioned growing to expect everyone's attention. When in reality, some are not as infatuated with that particular individual and find them arrogant and appalling which in time leads to hurt feelings and/or worse....revenge, suicide, murder. The special charm or allure that inspires fascination, when held by an evil doer can cause great havoc. Case in point, Micheal Jackson or OJ Simpson. One such case was: "counteractive narcism," a type that is stimulated by real or imagined insult or injury. The characteristics of this personality type include: holding grudges, low tolerance for criticism, EXCESSIVE DEMANDS FOR ATTENTION, inability to express gratitude, a tendency to belittle, bully, and blame others, revenge, persistence in the face of defeat, self-will, self-trust, inability to take a joke, and compulsive criminality. ________________...do you know who this could be? I find this forum interesting because no one looks at the bottom line of the individual they are intranced by. Just a bit of education. Tina
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 10:35:04 PM
Hello, thank you for the great input ladies. Ania,Your a rare jewel.thank you. Tina, what a great post,so true,pleasure seeing you, jerome, always a pleasure seeing and hearing from you,thanks, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!