Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DO YOU HAVE CHARISMA????
8/12/2005 6:41:32 PM
Hello Jim, You definatly have my attention.kathy Thank you, my boys are in Iraq in the army.
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Helen Smith

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/12/2005 7:25:38 PM
Hi Kathy, To be clear on what you are asking what makes a person have charisma?? For me personally, I am drawn to individuals who have high self esteem, confidant, sexual, and intelligent! People with charisma exude self confidence they are comfortable in any environment, and their presence shows it. There is no pretense about them, they bring an air of warmth to a room, and people tend to feel this like an electric charge. It does not take looks to have charisma, but it does take PRESENCE! When they speak, as you said people tend to listen and want to hear what they have to say! Hope this touchs on the questions you had in mind! Helen Smith (205)481-9518 P.S. No Jerome I am not shy!(lol)Good to see you active again as well!
+0
Jim
Jim Martin

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/12/2005 7:38:43 PM
Yes, I know that your boys are in the Army fighting this soon to be unpopular war! I got your attention hey! Good! Adios, Jim
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 8:00:11 PM
Okay Kaathy, I did not intend to answer that at that time, but since you asked for it here it is. Yes I have met those type of people and guess what.........you are one! And Sex has nothing to do with it. Sometime the body tells on a person, the way they dress, move, talk, and their overall disposition. I walk with a 30in step, I swing my arms 9 to the front and six to the rear. I hold my head up and eyes front. I'm 5ft.4ins tall I weigh 138lbs, but I move like a giant. I am plain spoken, and when I have something to say I say it, I don't hold back. If I go to the store and see someone about to go in I stop and hold the door, and after 35 years of marriage I still open the car door for my wife.....YES! I consider others in what I am doing and how it may affect them, as well as me. I will always be attracted to people like that. Regards Jeromw
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 8:07:07 PM
Thank you for telling me your thoughts on this, Jim,why the change in picture??still have my attention. Jerome wow, you do have charisma, plus class Helen, I always did think you had presence from the first time I saw you, thank you, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!