Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Let's Share Recipes
2/14/2008 11:55:42 PM

Hi Lee,

There might be biscuit trays in the southern part of the United States where biscuits are really popular. Perhaps there are some in specialty kitchen stores in larger cities. I live in a small town. The next time I go to a larger city I will try to remember to check for the biscuit tray or swiss roll pans.

I am not sure what a swiss roll is, so perhaps you are right in assuming they must be an Aussie specialty.

DonnaZ

+0
Verna ZdarskiKeeble

142 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Homemade Shampoo *Update*
2/15/2008 12:58:14 AM

Hi Donna,

The Shampoo Work Absolutely Awesome.

I Have Used It Several Times Now!

Leaves My Hair Soft, Shinny, Silky Sqeaky Clean,

With Body & Balance,Easy To Manage.

This Type of Shampoo, Is My Conclusion Is Probaly More Safer Than Some Out

On The Market Today.

Why Do I Figure This?

Well We Can Use Vingear For Canning, Can Be Used For Many Other Uses Around The Home.

Water We Drink,

And Dishwashing Liquid We Get On Our Hands, When We Wash Dishes, Some Of The Dishwashing Liquid Soaks Through Our Skin. I Would Think the Dishwashing Liquid Should Be Safe As Long As It Does Not Have Any Chemicals And Other Toxins.

I Used Sunlight Detergent. I Checked The Ingredient List And I Did Not See Anything That I Thought May Have Been Harmful.

I am 100% Satisfied With My Results...

Sincerely,

Verna ZK.

Health/Wealth Success

+0
Leonie Parker

67 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/17/2008 3:09:41 PM

Hi Donna,

Just for you info.

Swiss roll is a cake recipe cooked flat in a rectangle pan. When cooked it is spread with jam and cream (or mock cream) then rolled up, sprinkled with icing sugar ( I think you call it confectionery sugar) and cut into slices to serve.

Any cake recipe will do - vanilla, chocolate or your favourite.

Yummy but only for special occasions, otherwise it puts on weight.

Lee

Renew & restore your health:
http://elcee.stemtechbiz.com.au
Build your Wealth Portfolio
http://join4adollar.com/?ref=leepar
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Homemade Shampoo *Update*
2/18/2008 10:45:31 PM
Hi Verna,

Thank you for letting us know that the shampoo recipe works well for you. I am sure the vinegar and water are fine. The dish soap you use would be the important factor, as you say, we should pick one with more natural ingredients, not full of chemicals.

DonnaZ
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2008 10:49:51 PM
Hi Lee,

The Swiss roll sounds like something my mother used to make. She called it home-made jelly roll. She cooked it flat, then put on jam, rolled it up, and it was ready to eat. I had forgotten about it until your description. I don't remember if she used confectionery sugar or anything else.

I suppose you would have to make it quite thin in order for it to roll up.

It sounds delicious.

Thanks for sharing the description. It brings back fond memories of my mother's baking.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!