Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: PORTRAITS OF A FRIEND
8/12/2005 12:31:00 PM
Hi Kathy, Having read your Poem, I was forced to reflect on two words and a Poem. The two words are Idealism and Reality. The Poem byHenry Ward Beecher: "Life would be a perpetual flea hunt if a man were obliged to run down all the innuendoes, inveracities, insinuations and misrepresentations which are uttered against him. You are, Kathy, doing a great job at trying to make us ideal friends but there is a reality you must face and that is we are human beings. Rudolph
+0
8/12/2005 1:06:14 PM
Thanks a lot, Kathy Ranco
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 2:37:21 PM
Hi Kathy, That was Beautiful and so True of A True Friend. Thanks Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
8/12/2005 3:00:38 PM
Kathy, Well done! I have 2 friends like that, and hope that I am the same to them! My husband (Jim) and my best friend I had to leave behind in Az, almost 20 years ago! Yet, we've stayed close and honest with each other over the years and once in a while get to visit face to face. I was once told that in life you will have many many acquaintances, but if you can find and hold ONE true friend you have been a success. Well, I have had 3, one died a young 33, the other is my husband and Sharon in Az. So I am blessed! Carole http://www.community.adlandpro.com/go/mossyjim60
James A. Mossbarger, Sr.
+0
8/12/2005 3:13:59 PM
Hi Kathy. It's so obvious that your portrait could only have been painted by the master's hand. There is only ONE you! It is an honour and priviledge to be considered one of your true friends. You are an inspiration, to us all. I know I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. I just want to thank you for being there for me. Talk to ya soon. All the best to everyone!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!