Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I AM SO EXCITED
1/5/2008 8:42:35 PM

Look at what you can earn for hosting a online Party in January?

Exclusively for Hosts!

Save 40% Off our Modular Mates storage containers. Great for keeping pestie little critters out of your foods. Our seals are airtight. Remember Tupperware backs there products against cracking, peeling, chipping or just plain broken. They replace them for FREE or will give a credit towards a new piece if it is obsolete.

40% Off ALL Modular Mates(TM) Containers

55% Off our Fix N Mix Bowl with a $100.00 purchase

Our Featured buy 3 in 1 canister is great for storing anything for the office or just nuts & bolts.

You can view more pictures of onsale items by visiting my web site & clicking the Product page link located at the top of the page.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

Good night

Kathy K

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/5/2008 8:44:20 PM

Hey Kathy

Glad to see you  again.  Sure hope your Christmas & New Year were Great. I have really missed seeing you, hope to be seeing alot more of you

Bj

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2008 1:39:40 PM

Hi Kathy so good to hear from you!  I had a wonderful Christmas with my Mom and Sister.  Christmas Eve they were in a much better mood. lol.  Happy New Year to you also!!  Your tuppaware looks fantastic!  I clicked on the big orange link and it doesn't work.  I noticed < is backwords at the very beginning.  That might be the problem.  Don't feel bad.  I make mistakes all the time.  Sometimes a second pair of eyes can really help :) 

I will take a look at your online party too!

Hugs

Barb :)

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2008 1:47:32 PM

Hi Kathy your "Online Party" link didn't work for me either.  "Host rewards" worked.  "Web site" Link didn't work.  Let me know if you need some help ok.  I would be happy to help you :)

Barb

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2008 6:03:41 PM

Hello BJ,

Yes I did have a wonderful Christmas & a HAPPY NEW YEAR as well.

I know you all miss me but work had me so busy I could barely even check my emails nightly as I was so exhausted. But I am doing much better now & things have slowed down now that the holidays are over.

I will do my best to stop in more often now.

Have  a great evening

Kathy K

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!