Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Circle of Positive Linking
1/3/2008 2:57:56 AM
Hello James,
I am not sure if you were talking about the site in Brad's sig line or the Conference Room (the Gold Button).

The CR is a hot conference room & yes it is downloaded onto your computer.

I have many of these rooms on mine & have not had any problems.

Many business' use them to hold meetings & groups use them as a great place to get together & talk. these rooms are great because if you have speakers & a mic you can talk to everyone. They do not pull on your system like skype. I had dial up & could still have 3 rooms open at the same time.

As for the Circle of Positive Linking button - I have been posting it with all of my post both here on Adland & other social sites..

Right now I have added 2 links to my friends sites - I do not even belong to the business she promotes.

Why did I call it the Circle of Positive Linking?

Because I want to see my friends do great things in their business. This is just a small way I can help them. I also believe that doing positive things for others is very important.

Will doing this cost you money?

NO! I use a free site rotator - you can get one HERE

What a great way to get the New Year off to a great start!!

Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

+0
Re: Circle of Positive Linking
1/4/2008 5:48:59 AM
As I heard on a commercial recently, "I find myself saying, What a concept!!!" Thanks for sharing these wonderful tidbits with us here. Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!